15

(((Yes, there is a chapter naming gap between 10-15, it's just a numbering issue. This chapter is the next after 10, sorry for the confusion!)))

"Fuck!" I hurried down the hall, seeing the elevator light flashing as the doors started to slide open and I plowed in, smacking right into Eric.

"Jeez! What's wrong with you this morning?"

Me? Nothing was wrong with me except I was in a hurry and he was in my fucking way. "Nothing."

"You're all flustered."

I stepped in next to him, shoving into him on purpose, almost spilling the coffee he was holding. "One, Luca Romano doesn't get fucking flustered and two, I couldn't decide what suit to wear today."

"Why? What do you have going on?"

"Nothing. Fuck. You're wasting my time." I grabbed his shirt, tossing him out of the lift before slamming the button for the lobby. It was already eight and I was still in my damn building.

I caught my reflection in the doors and I smoothed out my hair, ran my fingers over my heavy stubble, then adjusted my jacket. Flustered, fuck I was fine.

I hurried through the lobby then down the two blocks, freezing my ass off in this fucking snow but this suit looked too good on me to cover it with a coat.

I threw the coffee shop doors open, stepping right into the line as I scanned the room, but she was already sitting behind me, drink in hand.

"Good morning," she called, gesturing for me to sit.

"Would have been better if I'd woken up next to you."

"Espresso." She held up a drink as I unbuttoned my suit jacket.

Had I not told her that I would be the one buying the drinks. "You shouldn't ha..."

"Thank you Crystal," she snapped, giving me that fucking attitude of hers as she eyed the seat across from her and I sank down into it.

"Grazie Crystal," I repeated and she finally flashed me her smile as her eyes travelled down my suit.

"You look nice this morning."

Damn straight I did. "You look good too."

I was tempted to lean over and bite those glossy lips, drag my teeth right over them before unleashing my tongue. She had the sexiest goddamn lips.

"So how was your Christmas Luca?"

And I couldn't wait to get those lips wrapped around me, or that tongue. Oh shit, what the fuck did she just say... Christmas...how was my Christmas.

"I was expecting to see your face but instead I only got a fucking yellow cartoon one. Don't send me that shit again."

She practically spit her tea out as she laughed. "Why not?"

"Do I look like a guy who uses fucking emojis?" I was a six foot Italian who wore a suit seven days a week and dealt with Wall Street assholes all day. I didn't have the time to decipher fucking hieroglyphics. "I prefer words."

"Words, huh?" She teased as that seductive smile curled right up her face.

"Cazzo.... you are over 18 right. I mean emojis and this base shit." I smiled back at her watching her roll her sexy dark eyes at me. I wonder how she'd feel about third base right here. She could just slide under the table, nobody would even fucking notice. Some good head would be a great start to my day.

"What... no one ever asks you to take it slow..."

"Do I look like a guy who gets asked to take it slow?" Again, I was a six foot Italian who wore a suit seven days a week, what was she not understanding here.