36

I saw her already standing at the curb, scanning the street, bag in hand and I revved the engine, whipping over, parking right in front of her.

She ran around the car, pulling the door open and tossing her bag in before climbing in herself, giving me that sexy smile as she checked me out.

"You look good behind the wheel."

"I look good behind lots of things." That ass included.

"What kind of car is this?"

What kind of... what! "Ferrari! It's Italian... you should know that."

"I don't drive," she shrugged. "I've never been in a ride so extravagant."

"All the Italians you ride are extravagant."

She gave me that sexy laugh as her hand dropped to my leg. "Where are we off to Tin Man?"

A fucking motel real fast. No. Focus. "The Hamptons, a little place right on the water. Buckle up baby."

It felt good, foot on the pedal, her hand on me, and that fucking rush of leaving this mess behind to get buried in her.

"Here." I reached behind her seat, grabbing the book up and tossing it onto her lap. "But don't ask for a fucking picture with him."

She opened the book and I could feel her eyes on me and the smile plastered across her face. "You got me his autograph."

She dropped her hand on top of mine, gripping it tightly, giving me another fucking rush.

I always thought Gav held Sadie's hand because she forced it, it was a chick move. But it felt fucking good.

"I didn't even know you could drive." She was still watching me and I flashed her a smile before looking out at the gloomy sky in front of us.

"I learned in Italy. My fratello Stefano and I used to race Maserati's on the autostrada."

"Sounds like a rough upbringing," she teased.

"Yeah..." I saw the Italian countryside flying by, the purr of the engine, the women from the villages, fucking Stefano acting like he was interested in them too. "I haven't driven in a while though. I think Stefano and I are due for another trip."

"What about your little brother."

"Fratellino, nah he'd never leave his family, not even for a day. But he's got a sick car, American made but it still rides nice."

She ran her hand over the dashboard, talking to herself. "I've never driven before, not even once."

"It's a good fucking feeling." I had missed the high that driving gave you, the fucking thrill of total control.

I turned the music up, flying towards the bridge, watching Manhattan disappearing behind us.

"You've got some soul," she laughed, reaching for the screen and hitting the volume up.

"And here I thought I was soulless."

She smiled over then her eyes drifted back to the screen. "Luca! Slow down!"

I followed her eyes, only 97mph! Italy we could easily hit 125. "Live a little."

"I'm trying to live a lot, slow your ass down!" Her voice was stern, she was not fucking around so I lifted my foot watching the number fall to 75.

If she was taking that thrill away then she needed to be providing me with another.

I looked over, following the line of her nose to those lips, just sitting there, such a fucking waste of talented lips.

"What?" She met my eyes, smiling.

"I missed those lips this morning."
I slid my hand up into her hair, pressing her head down towards my lap. "Apri la bocca!"

"While you're driving?" She was looking at me just as she had earlier, of course while I'm fucking driving.

"Did I stutter."

"Watch your mouth."

"I prefer to watch yours."

She laughed against my pants, engulfing my lap in a cloud of hot air as her teeth bit down over the zipper.

Fuck. I gripped the wheel with one hand, sliding my other over her ass as she bent over me.

Her fingers crept down my dick, petting him, fucking stroking him politely as he turned to stone and I slid my hand under her jeans, down her ass, twisting her thong strap in my hand.

I was the fucking puppeteer now, tugging her string so her thong slid up and down her pussy, teasing her figa the way her fingers were teasing my cock.

Then her tongue hit my skin, licking up and down my shaft, coating me the way she knew I liked it. But it was still just a slow fucking tease and I twisted her thong tighter, flossing her clit. "Succhialo."

She dove down, tongue and lips slurping my tip as her fingers tightened around my cock, jerking as she sucked me off. There was nothing like road head.

She couldn't take me deep but her hungry tongue and those luscious fucking lips made up for it.

Cazzo. I watched her head bob up and down in my lap, my fingers grinding her thong against her with the same rhythm. Perfect fucking harmony.

"Sto venendo!" I stared at the traffic ahead, shooting off into her warm mouth, her tongue wiping my dick clean after every burst.

Then she flung her head off my lap, throwing herself back into her seat and shoving her hand down her jeans as the other ripped her zipper down.

Holy fuck.

"Ahh..." She was fucking banging herself, knuckle deep in her pussy as she arched against the seat. "Luca!"

"Huh?" I watched her, watched her panting against the seat as her fingers dove deeper.

"Luca!" She snapped and I looked forward.

"Oh fuck!" I yanked the wheel back, feeling the car fucking hydroplane across the lane. "Shit!"

"Ahh... uhhh..." She started huffing, that satisfied smile taking over her face as she rolled her head over to me.

How the fuck was I supposed to drive with her coming right next to me like that. "You could have waited for me."

"No. I waited last night, this morning, and you just lit a fire between my thighs rubbing my panties like that." She slid her hand back out and I grabbed it, pushing her fingers right to my mouth.

"Eww you're nasty." She tried to pull away but those fingers were still wet.

"I missed breakfast and they say it's the most important meal of the day." I bit over each one, savoring every ounce of her before releasing her hand.

She buttoned her pants then reached over to mine, but stopped short. "You're still hard!"

"Yeah well watching your girl fingering herself will do that to you. Don't worry he'll calm down."

She wrapped her hand back over mine, giving me a quick sassy smile. "I like you Luca."

"I like you too."