46

I'd been checking my email every five minutes and it still wasn't here. "Fuck!" I chucked my coffee mug at the wall, hearing the crack as it shattered.

"Luca?" The door swung open and Anne popped her head in. "You need some more coffee?"

No Anne! I need to find out if my dick is fucking clean and it's almost five and I still haven't received the fucking email with the test results. "I'm fine Anne. Go home, I'm leaving in a minute." ... to go fucking storm the damn doctor's office and demand my fucking results before my girl comes over tonight.

"Okay," she smiled politely before rolling her eyes at the coffee stained wall. "Take it easy tonight."

No Anne! That's the last thing I wanna fucking do. I haven't had my girl in days and I'm about to tear her shit up.

I threw my hand up, waving her out before walking behind my desk and refreshing my email one last fucking time.

Fuck, there it was, Snyder MD- Confidential. I sank into my chair, staring at the email. I'd been waiting all fucking day for this and now I was scared as shit to open it.

Why was I such a jackass, I should have wrapped my shit up. What if I did have something. I hovered over the email then clicked into it.

Negative. Negative. Negative. All fucking negative! My dick was like gold, bright and fucking shiny. I ripped my phone from my pocket, pulling up her messages and typing back.

'Heading home- meet me at my place- now.'

The bubble popped right up and then 'okay.' Okay, okay! Finally no fucking objections, no counterarguments.

I grabbed my bag, racing out my office doors and seeing Stefano attempting to wave me down but I didn't have time for any shit. "Later fratello!"

"Aspettare!" He ran up to me but I wasn't about to slow down.

"Devo andare a scopare la mia ragazza!"

"Jesus fucking Christ Luca!"

"Il mio cazzo è pulito, it's go time!"

"Eww.. I don't even want to know. I swear you've fucking lost your goddamn mind."

"That's amore." It felt like my fucking birthday, no better, better then seeing Cohen's ass get hauled away.

I pushed my way into the elevator, flying out the lobby doors and tossing some asshole to the side to steal his cab.

It was like I'd never fucked before, a whole new thrill of feeling my girl. I wasn't just some random fucker anymore, this was next level.

I jumped out of the taxi, flying up to my floor, leaving the door open for her as I threw my computer to the desk and tossed my jacket down with it.

I watched the door, pacing the room patiently, waiting for the elevator bell to announce her arrival and when it finally chirped I swung around in slow motion, just waiting to fucking pounce.

She finally stepped through the doorway, heels, tight skirt, even tighter top. She was the hottest fucking piece of real estate on the upper east side and I was about to claim her.