40

"Wanna go grab breakfast?" I rested my chin at the top of her pussy, looking up from between her wet, sopping, thighs.

"I, I, ah need a minute..." she sucked in a deep breath, making those tits look like mountains from where I sat.

I unhooked my arms from under her ass, releasing her trembling thighs to slide my hands to those rock hard nipples, rolling them as I slid up over her. "Or we could stay in bed."

"Tea would be good," she sighed, giving me a tired ass smile.

"Then let's go!"

"Shower first Luca!"

"No." I was covered in her and it felt damn good- and she was covered in me which made me damn proud.

"Well I'm going to go shower because I smell like you," she laughed, trying to roll out from under me.

"And? Is there any greater fucking smell?" Who complained about smelling like Luca Romano, that was a fucking privilege.

"Do you really want the world to know what we've been up to all morning?"

Absolutely. "Fuck yeah I do. I want every fucking man out there to know who you-"

She held up her hand, stopping me. "Let me finish that sentence for you- Yes Crystal, let's go shower, no need for the world to know our business and no need to be possessive."

"Possessive? Fuck, I'm not possessive. You agreed to be exclusive, I'm just marking you as such, letting them know you're taken."

She weaseled out from under me, ignoring me as she walked to the shower. "Are you joining me?"

"No." I was holding my ground, she had no control over what I wanted to fucking do and I.... fuck. She started slithering under that water, shaking that ass as the steam danced around her. "Dammit." I followed her in, pressing right into her slippery skin. She felt so fucking good, inside and out. "Why don't you let me fucking claim you?"

"What?" She laughed under her breath before running the wash over her stomach.

"I want them to know that you're mine." That you were under my protection, that any fucker who got within a foot of you would have to answer to me, and that no one was to fucking look or attempt to step to you.

"You can hold my hand."

Was she fucking serious? That was a pussy move. I wanted her to reek of me, I wanted them to know who her bed belonged to. "I want more."

"Why? Why do you care what they think?"

I didn't care what they thought, I cared about what they might fucking try. I had only a handful of people I cared about and two had already been ripped away from me. I wasn't about to lose anymore.

"I think you need some coffee Tin Man." She smacked the lever off and reached up for a towel, tossing one back to me. "How about a compromise." She walked over to the sink, grabbing up my cologne and turning back to me, then dabbing a bit on her finger and rubbing it over her neck. "There, now I smell like you." She grabbed up her coconut shit next, rubbing it through her hair as I walked over, dropping my face to her neck. This was better- musk, coconut, and soon the peach. I didn't just smell me- I smelled us.

"Are you happy now?" She teased, catching my eyes in the mirror while she reached for her toothbrush that was lying next to mine.

"I've been happy." I walked back out, throwing on some jeans and a sweater from my bag before walking back into the bathroom to fix my hair.

"Jeans!" She screamed, scaring the shit out of me.

She circled me. "I've never seen you in anything but slacks... and briefs."