41

I heard the bedroom door and I turned around, immediately feeling my heart and my pants tightening as she smiled over.

"I didn't really bring much... does this dress work?" She ran her hands down the red lace, so tight it looked like second fucking skin and lingerie all at once. Then she slid her fingers back up, lingering over her tits that were half exposed. I had the hottest fucking woman in New York standing right in front of me. "I didn't think we'd be going out."

I watched her lips, shiny as fuck and I could practically taste the peach, taste her tongue, taste the figa that was hiding under that dress. And she was all mine, I was the envy of every other fucker out there.

My appetite suddenly shifted, dinner could wait. I stepped over to her, smacking that ass, squeezing my fingers against the scratchy lace. "I just wanna fuck you real fast."

"So that's a yes," she laughed. "This dress works."

"I'm about to put it to work baby." I looked down, following the low cut down her chest, seeing a peek of those dark nipples. "I'm serious."

I circled behind her, pressing the pipe in my pants against her ass as I whispered down into her ear. "Just a quick fuck."

I slid my hands up her thighs, lifting her dress up her back with one hand as my other yanked my zipper down, my fingers already stroking myself as I rubbed over her juicy fucking ass.

She bent over, arching back deeper against my cock as her palms slammed against the counter. "Condom!"

No! Fuck. I wanted skin on skin. I was too close, her prickly pussy was already scratching my head, making him ten fucking times harder. Fuck it, I hooked my finger under her thong, red lace just like the fucking dress and I inched...

"Condom Luca!"

Dammit. I whipped the foil out of my pocket, ripping the side with my teeth before smashing it over me, stifling my poor cock before ramming it inside her.

"Fuck!" I grabbed her hips, lifting her from the floor, fucking her wild and hard as I watched that ass, picturing my dick in her raw, fucking her pussy, fucking her ass, fucking every crevice on her beautiful fucking body.... "ohh fuuuckk...."

I pounded harder, coming with fucking vengeance as she dropped to the counter under me.

"Ow..."

Ow... ow... oh fuck. I pulled out, flipping her towards me. "Did I fucking hurt you?"

She reached her hand to her hip, looking down as I followed, seeing my own fucking fingerprints instantly bruising her dark skin.

"Have you never seen a dress before." She looked up at me, laughing as she straightened up and tugged her dress back down.

"I've seen plenty of dresses, I've just never wanted what was underneath them so badly." I reached my hand back to her hip, feeling like absolute shit for marking her like that. "Fuck, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." She walked past me to the table, grabbing up her bag before turning back to me. "I'm ready for our date now. I can drive."

I looked out the dark window then back to her, knowing I should say yes for that shit I just did. "Absolutely... fucking not."

There was no way in hell I had the patience to deal with that again. She could stick to riding by my side or in my lap.

I stretched my arm towards her and she met my hand, sliding her tiny fingers between mine as she laughed.

"What now?" She was always fucking laughing and most of the time it was at me.

"You win, you claimed me, you marked me." She continued laughing but that shit wasn't funny.