35

"Luca?"

"Out here." I flashed my eyes to the bedroom door, watching as she peeked out, looking around for me.

I hadn't slept well even with her in my arms. I had too much shit that needed to be handled and my brain couldn't fucking chill.

"You didn't wake me last night, or this morning." She gave me her sexy smile with those horny as fuck eyes.

"You were sleeping, I didn't want to be a dick." I reached for her waist, pulling her into me and dropping my face to her neck, inhaling her as I always did.

She turned her head, kissing my ear before whispering against it. "Come back to bed with me."

I wanted nothing more than to be lost in that pussy but I was on the clock. "Let's get out of here."

"What?"

"I don't want you going to your office today." And I needed to get the fuck out of town. "I'll get a car, we can go away for the weekend."

She backed away, her sexy smile filling with fucking attitude. "One, you have no-say if I work or not, but, I'm not working today. And two, we can't just go away for the weekend."

"Why not?" I grabbed her hips, pulling her back into me and lifting her shirt, biting my way down to her tit.

"I... I...where would we go?"

I ran my tongue over her tight nipple, following the bumpy path as I thought. Fuck where would we go. I looked past her to the glass doors then back up at her. "It's twenty fucking degrees outside, so how about the beach."

She started laughing, biting over that juicy bottom lip as she kept staring at me. "Are you being serious?"

"You always have a million fucking questions, but I just want an answer." I dropped her shirt, running my fingers over it as I met her eyes.

"I... I have an appointment this morning that I can't miss.... then I guess I can go. But I have to be back by Sunday night."

That was perfect. "Done. Grab your bag."

"Whoa! Right now? No bed?"

Those fuck me eyes were back but I was too fucking distracted. "Don't worry, I'll pack the whole damn drawer of condoms... plus the wait makes it so much better."

I laughed down to her and that sassy smile turned right up her face. "You going to remember all the stupid shit I say."

I leaned down, kissing her lips. "I'll take you to your appointment then we'll go grab your stuff."

"No!" She balked. "I'll go and grab my stuff and meet you back here."

No, I needed to get the fuck out of here. "I prefer to pick you up."

"Fine, 11?"

"Okay." I walked back to the kitchen counter, grabbing up my phone and typing a quick email to Anne, instructing her to get me a car and a place in the Hamptons for the weekend. "Done."

"Just like that?" She was still looking at me funny, twisting her face like she had a million fucking questions and knowing her I bet she did.