22

"Togli le mani dal culo di mia figlia," Giuseppe spat, and I dropped my hands from the ass I'd been squeezing so tightly.

Fuck. I stepped away from Crystal as she spun around, looking so fucking flustered all of the sudden.

What the hell was happening. I was almost forty and she was, fuck thirty maybe. Why did I feel like I was thirteen getting caught with my hands up a girl's shirt.

"Baba, Mama," Crystal choked out as she tried to smile."...Happy New Year."

"What is this..." her mother groaned. "Are you two together?"

"No! Not at all!" Crystal shot back, shaking her head no with a cringe. "Just having some New Year's fun."

Giuseppe stepped up to her, looking over at me quickly before staring down at her. "Might I remind you dear figlia that this is my company's party, that these are my colleagues, and that he is a Romano."

Damn straight I was a Romano! Wait.. what the fuck was that supposed to mean!

"Crystal," her mother sighed. "You need to.."

"I know Mama! Duro!" Crystal snapped before turning back to face me. "It was nice seeing you again Luca, maybe I'll see you around again sometime."

Then she took off, storming away as her parents stared me down. What the...

"Conosco la tua reputazione," Giuseppe stepped to me, giving me some fake ass smile. "Per favore guarda nella mia prima di fare casino con mia figlia."

Was he threatening me! What the fuck was happening.

Her parents turned away just as my phone started buzzing in my pants, giving my fucking blue balls some relief and I waited a minute before pulling it out, seeing a new message from Crystal:

'Outside Tin Man. Round Two's starting with or without you.'

Fuck, she was crazy.

I started towards the exit, following the hall to the lobby then out the glass doors to the red steps, seeing the gold dress waiting for me, shivering on the sidewalk.

"Where's your coat! It's freezing out here!"

"Your place is close by," she smiled, nodding her head towards my building.

Fuck, now I was gonna be freezing. I shook my jacket off...

"I'm fine, really..." she stuck her hand out to stop me but I dropped the jacket over her shoulders. She was wearing nothing and it was twenty fucking degrees outside.

"So did you ask your parents permission to come over? They give you a curfew?"

She shoved into me, giving me that sexy eye roll as she laughed. "It's... they're... complicated."

"Fuck how old are you? I'm getting a little nervous..."

"Shut up!" She slammed into me again and I threw my arm around her waist, locking her to me as we walked down 5th avenue. "And I'm 31."

"Seems legal." Fuck, thirty one and her parents were still that fucking crazy. "So what was that Romano bullshit."

"Hmm...," she laughed, throwing her arm up across my stomach as she looked up at me. "I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that you've slept with half the wives in the room."

"Evening Mr. Romano."

"Evening Tony." I continued past him then stopped, spinning us back around. "This is Crystal, Crystal this is the night doorman Tony."

"Nice to meet you," she smiled.

"You too," he smiled back. "Should I put your girlfriend on the permanent guest list Mr. Romano?"