REBORN

Percy Jackson's PoV

  Ahh how did my life became like this. A month ago I was the happiest demigod alive, the next thing I knew I was already replaced, no, the better word is betrayed.

  To think that me, one of the strongest demigod to ever live, is scavenging for food in a dumpster because I was kicked out of camp.

  What did I do to deserve this. All the people that I have love betrayed me, my Mom, my friends, even Annabeth. So much for I love you's.

Flashback 1 month prior

  I was chilling near Thalia's tree contemplating wether to ask my wise girl's hand since it has been a month since the second giant war. Everyone was awarded with a weapon of their choice and I got offered godhood again to which I declined. Instead of accepting godhood I requested the council to give Hestia and Hades a throne and place in Olympus, which they agreed.

  I was deep in thought when I heard a scream.

  "Help! Somebody help me!" A kid, maybe same age as me, okay he is not a kid, was getting chased by three Empousais and two hell hounds.

  When I saw him I dashed, faster than I could, he was at least a few hundred feet away from me.

  "Don't worry kid, I got yah!" I yelled at him then took out riptide uncapping the pen and slashing at the nearest Empousai which burst into golden dust with one strike.

  I then proceeded hacking the remaining monsters with vigor while the kid, okay let's not call him kid let's call him Jimbo, while I hacked the monsters Jimbo scampered away, hiding behind a tree.

  After killing the remaining hell hound I collapsed from exhaustion not noticing that Jimbo here, was planning something.

  He took my sword from the ground which I let go of because I was tired, then when he noticed the arrival of my friends, he raised my sword. "I killed them all! I slew a bunch of huge dogs and an army of donkey footed ladies!", He shouted causing me to raise an eyebrow.

  Then he looked at me and smirked, " You! You did nothing! You just tossed me a sword and waited for my demise! Shame on you!" He yelled at me. What the hell? Is he crazy?

  "What in Hade's underpants are you talking about? I was the one who killed the monsters and it was just two hell hounds and three empousais!" I retorted back.

  "Lies!" He yelled again, "You lie! Wretched fool!"

  Then I got pissed, you know, pissed as in pissed. I almost punched him when I got stopped by Clarisse and Chris. Guess they noticed my anger level rising up.

  "Stop it Perce, I didn't think you would stoop this low." Chris said giving me a disgusted look.

  I looked at Clarisse and she was also giving me the same look. "What the hell guys! You believe him over me?" I yelled.

  "Obviously! Since I am speaking the truth!" Jimbo yelled at me.

  "Shut it Jimbo I ain't talking to you! Seriously guys?" I yelled at them.

  Annabeth arrived to the scene then faced me, and boy was I scarred for the rest of my life, she gaved me the look of disbelief and resentment.

  "How could you Percy? I thought you were a hero." Those words was all it took for me to crumble down.

TIME SKIP— A few hours that day.