THE SILHOUETTE

3rd Person PoV

  The sky rumbled and the tides were restless. To the mortals a storm was coming, but to the demigods they know that the gods were upset.

OLYMPUS

  The gods were having an emergency meeting because of one demigod.

  "Has anyone seen him? It has been a month since he disappeared!" Zeus, the god of the sky, bellowed.

  "I am sorry Lord Zeus but we had no sightings of Perseus." Artemis, goddess of the moon, reported to her father.

  "Ehem, if I may. I bring news regarding our hero." Hades, god of the underworld, stood up from his throne and went to the center of the court room.

  "What is it brother? What news regarding my son do you bring?" Poseidon, god of the sea, asked on the verge of grabbing Hades.

  "Well first of all, the rumours about him were all lies." Hades paused to let his words sink in. "Second, he was the one who slew the group of monsters that chased the Aphrodite spawn, and third, the most gruesome reality is that he did not cheat on the Athena spawn, but quite the opposite. Annabeth Chase cheated on Perseus Jackson."

  "Impossible! My child will do no such thing!" Athena, goddess of wisdom, protested.

  Hades just stared at her then continued, "Last of all, which truely breaks my heart is that, Perseus Jackson, Saviour of Olympus. IS DEAD."

  The council was silent first then chaos happened.

  "SILENCE!" Zeus shouted causing Olympus to shake.

  "What proof do you have Hades! To say that my son is dead!" Poseidon shouted at Hades.

  Everyone was still shocked at the news.

   "Here brother." Hades replied and waved his arm and the scenes that happened at Camp Half-Blood was shown on the perspective of Perseus.

  It showed everything that happened but the last part was rigged. After all Perseus was alive. Instead of showing Hades and Hestia blessing Perseus, it showed Perseus getting killed by 10 cyclops.

  To say that Poseidon was sad was an understatement. He was infuriated, towards the camp, to Annabeth, to the spawn of Aphrodite and to himself.

  He was mad at himself because he couldn't protect his son.

  The council was silent for a while, only the sobs of Poseidon was audible.

  "Brother, for your well being, let us continue this meeting on a different schedule. Have a time to mourn for your son, Perseus Jackson." Zeus said to his brother, "This meeting is adjourned."

  All the gods flashed away due to the uncomfortable mood of the throne room. Only Hestia, Hades and Poseidon remained.

  "What the hell was that Hades?" Hestia shouted at her brother causing Poseidon to look at them.

  "I thought that we could just show the council that Percy was dead so that they would leave him alone." Hades retorted and now Poseidon was deeply confused.

  "What is happening? What do you mean Hades?" Poseidon asked Hades standing up from his throne gripping his trusty trident.

  "Well Skully here thought it was funny to show that Percy was dead." Hestia glared at Hades who just shrugged.

  "So you mean my son is alive?!" Poseidon frowned.

  "Yes Poseidon, your son is alive. We just wanted the council to leave him alone, though everything that happened to him, except the dying part, were all real." Hades said patting his brother on his shoulder.