UHM, WHAT?

3rd Person's PoV

—New Rome

  The tension was thick as the Person who came out of the portal walk towards the group of armed demigods and gods.

  He surveyed them and frowned. The reason? Unknown. Each step he made, made the Romans nervous.

  When he neared them, only the Little Tiber in between them, he clicked his tongue and sighed in disappointment.

  "How sloppy." He said angrily. "Are you not ashamed to our gods and goddesses of the way you execute commands?"

  Coming from a person who looked like their former Praetor, the Romans took it seriously.

  The army looked at themselves stunned and was a little ashamed of what they heard. Though some were mad because of the comment.

  The Gods however were wide-eyed not only because of what the Person said and his resemblance to the Hero of Olympus. But also because of the power he radiated.

  All of a sudden as if breaking the tension. Diana notched an arrow, aimed it towards the Person, and let it fly towards him. Only for it to be stopped by the river, obviously controlled by the Person.

  The Person looked at her with a fake sadness in his face.

  "I am hurt, Lady Diana. For you to shoot me without warning." The Person said tauntingly.

  "Who are you, boy." Diana sneered she notched an arrow again.

  "What are you doing Diana! Don't move unless I said!" Jupiter barked.

  "He is dangerous Father, we must eliminate him now." Diana answered between gritted teeth.

  "Do you think we do not know that!?" Mars retorted. "Do you really use that head of yours, Diana?"

  Diana was about to respond but Jupiter saw this as pointless and a complete waste of time. So he raised his symbol of power and everything went silent.

  "Answer Diana's question, who are you?" Jupiter said with a dead calm demeanor.

  "Well, I could have answered earlier but you were still bickering." He stated mockingly. "Anyways, I am Perseus Jackson. Son of Neptune, and Caesar of New Rome. I come in peace."

  "That's impossible!" Venus said as she shifted to her Greek form, emerging from the backline of the gods. "Perseus Jackson has already started his journey to the Unkown! You must be an imposter!"

  Perseus looked at Venus, who was now Aphrodite, with interest and pure curiosity.

  "Well, I figured that much Lady Venus." He smirked. "I am not your Perseus Jackson, am I right?"

  "Yes, so answer me." Aphrodite said as she shimmered changing form again. She wore a complete set of a battle armor from head to toe, a spear in her right hand and a shield on her left.

  The Gods and demigods alike were astonished, for never have they seen the Goddess of Love be this agitated.

  "Who are you?" She positioned herself, ready for an attack.

  He sighed and looked her in the eye, "I just told you. I am Perseus Jackson. But I'm guessing I am not from this dimension."

  "What?" Was all there response was, then an Iris message popped beside them.

—Camp Half-Blood, Thalia's Pine Tree

  "Grover, Grover, wake up! As much as I missed you, you have to wake up." The Person talked in between slaps.