BACK FROM THE DEAD?

Percy Jackson's PoV

  It has been 5 long years since the fall out. It has been 5 long years since I had been banished. 5 long years since I had been betrayed.

  Yet here I am, rescuing demigods from all around the world. Sending them to their specific camps or destination. The irony.

  Oh right, for introductions, I am Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon.  I am 22 of age but I was unfortunately BLESSED by my Aunty Hestia and Uncle Hades with immortality making me forever 17, and I highly doubt they didn't told me when they blessed me to be their champion.

  I have black hair, green eyes and I am very tall or so the kids I rescue told me. I am wearing a black T-shirt with long sleeves, the sleeves folded all the way to my forearms. I wear a black pants with combat shoes. Oh I also wear gloves, so that I don't leave any finger prints. I do not wear masks because they are annoying!

  I am currently watching the demigod that I have sent to the Hunt.

  She was a demigod with an abusive Uncle, her mother died of car crash then her Uncle adopted her because of the insurance money. After the insurance was drained, he abused her. So I saved her.

  I watched as Pauleen approached the hunt slowly.

  When she arrived she scared Thalia causing her to leap and me to snicker.

  They had a short conversation then Pauleen pointed at me. As if on cue the hunters rushed to me, as if they could catch me.

  I shadow travelled to the hut I have been living for the past 5 years, it had a pond of fish on the side of it and a farm land in the front so it was nice and cozy for me. "Home sweet home." I said to no one in particular.

  "Now what should I do... I know!" An idea came from the depths of my mind.

  I shadow travelled again with Camp Jupiter in my mind, but instead I appear in the familiar woods. Then it dawned on me.

  This place is just 2 miles due to Camp Half-Blood! What the hell! Let's just get out of here.

  "Help! Somebody help us!" I heard a scream. Oh great.

  I looked for the source of scream jumping from branches to branches. When I found the source I saw 3 demigods being chased by the Minotaur and a group of Telkhines.

  It was an odd group, both. The group of demigods reminded me of Grover, her, and me.

  Guess I miss G-man but I definitely do not miss her. Hays I wonder what Grover is doing now.

"Help! Please!" Oh right! The demigods, stupid ADHD!

  I jumped on the group of monster, my body burning with blue fire.

  When I reached the ground I exploded causing the Telkhines to disintegrate immediately but the Minotaur was still alive.

  "Yow beef head! How's Tartarus?" I taunted at it. It grunted then without warning, it charged me.

  "Well I applaud you for your bravery I guess." I said then making it confused.

  "Good bye." I took out riptide then slashed on its direction without my sword touching the Minotaur. At first it snickered then it burst into golden dust.

  "You okay kids?" I turned around and looked at the demigods. A blonde girl with grey eyes, a blonde boy with brown eyes,and a dark haired boy and see green eyes. All might be the same age. 12 I guess?

  "Thank you so much!" The girl launched at me crying with relief. She was definitely scared.

  "Shh everythings alright now." I comforted her. The boys shifted uneasily. "Are you okay?" I eyed the two boys.