WOLF AND DOVE

3rd person PoV

  There were a lot of murmuring going on around camp. All focused on the man in the middle of the crowd.

  "Sup' Chiron, how's life treating you?" Perseus Jackson, the demigod greeted his mentor with a smile for a mask.

  Even though the centaur saw through his facade, he still went on and hugged his protege.

  "I am sorry Perseus. I was wrong, I should have not been rash." Chiron said while releasing the demigod from his hug.

  "It's okay, I moved on already. I can forgive but I can't forget." The demigod said to his mentor with a sad smile.

  "Hah! You're back I see. I guess you're still a pawn to Olympus even when killed." Arem Pitt, the son of Aphrodite, criticized Percy.

  "Clearly you do not play chess Mr. Pitt, " Perseus turned to Arem who was frowning at his remark. "I may be a pawn from the start, but pawns evolve too, you know. I have survived many battles, killed many monsters and endure countless hardships. What do you think is my rank now?"

  "Like we care of your rank Perseus." Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, barked at him angrily.

  "Annabeth, " Perseus said with a calm face. "I wonder what happened to you. You no longer hold the intelligence your eyes showed. You let your anger cloud your judgement. You have become dumb."

  Percy casually insulted Annabeth who was wide eyed by his remark.

  "Anyways, I will be staying back in my cabin. I believe I aleeady have a cabin mate." He continued and eyed the demigod he rescued just yesterday.

  "Wait, Perseus. You still have to meet Mr. D, he will want you to report to him." Chiron said before Perseus left.

  "I have already met Mr. D, Chiron. I have been to Olympus already. That is why the action was unnecessary Mr. Grace." Perseus said to Jason who hung his head to hide his shame then started walking towards his sibling.

  "Hello Raven, how is camp?" Perseus said to his half brother who was wide eyed.

  "You are my brother? The legendary Silhouette is my brother?" Raven fangirled in front of his brother.

  "C'mon kid let's go to our cabin." He ushered Raven towards their cabin.

  The demigods parted for them still staring intently at Perseus. They studied his futures and his manners.

  "Wait." He was stopped by Annabeth before he got far. "You look the same, not even a day old since you left camp. Don't tell me-."

  "That is right Ms. Chase, I am immortal. I was blessed by my patrons resulting to me becoming immortal." Percy interrupted Annabeth then continued to where they were going only to be stopped again by a flash.

  When the flash died two goddesses emerged, one was obviously Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt. She was wearing her huntress uniform. The other was a beautiful Goddess wearing only a knitted sweater and leggings yet still managed to look divine, it was Aphrodite, Goddess of Love. "Lady Artemis, Lady Aphrodite, to what do we owe the visit?" Chiron bowed and the whole camp followed.

  "Hello Chiron, we are here to meet Perseus." Artemis said gesturing to the hero.

  "Why me?" Percy mumbled silently though Aphrodite heard it causing her to giggle.

  "Well we have something to tell you and we need privacy." Aphrodite said to Percy.

  Perseus sighed, ignored the gasps of the campers. He even ignored the murderous glare of Arem.