HEY WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

3rd Person's PoV

TARTARUS—

  Damasen and Bob looked at Percy as if he was insane when he told them the place he wanted to go to.

  Like who in their right mind would visit Nyx's Palace willingly!? Right!?

  "Are you crazy?" Damasen prompted. "And why do you want to go there?"

   "Uh, well the Prophecy stated that I will traverse into the unknown. And the only thing that came to my mind was the House of Nyx." Percy explained.

  "That's the dumbest thing I've heard in my entire life... And I've lived a long life." Bob snorted.

  "Why? Am I wrong?" Percy asked, scratching the back of his head.

  "Not only are you wrong, you are very wrong." Zöe sighed and reclined. "I should have asked first why you want to go there."

  "Percy, the Unknown, is in another place. I'm pretty sure many had forgotten about that place, even the Gods, but it does exist." Damasen explained.

  "Are you saying it's not related to Nyx's Palace!?" Percy's eyes bugged out while his company nodded at him.

  "The Unknown is located at the surface, but it is on another continent. " Bob gestured with his hands as he explained.

  "You could say, the Unknown is from another Pantheon. Our Father taught that to us, Hesperides." Zöe added.

  Percy frowned at this for he had already dealt with the Egyptians, who would have thought there was another Pantheon. Then he wondered why he instantly thought it was Nyx's palace.

  "Percy, what's wrong?" Damasen asked as he notices the frown on Percy's face.

  "I just wondered why I instantly thought of Nyx's Palace as the unknown." Percy grimaced.

  Damasen approached Percy and patted him in the back and said, "Don't beat yourself too much kid, mistakes are also lessons. Besides, this is a blessing in disguise since you found Iapetus' granddaughter."

  Percy looked at Damasen and then at Zöe who smiled at him.

  "You're right, maybe it was the Fates who brought me here," Percy smirked at the thought.

  They laughed at his sarcasm but was quickly interrupted by the disturbance.

  The air seemed to thicken and the room darkened. All of a sudden a laugh erupted from nowhere.

  "I wouldn't give the Fates credits for bringing you here, Half-Blood." The voice was feminine and as soft as coffin lining.

  This caused Damasen and Bob to encircle Zöe and Percy protectively. Each taking out their respective weapon.

  Damasen then seemed to recognize the voice as his face contorted to that of horror.

  "That's impossible! What are you doing here!?" Damasen yelled.

  "Ah, the peaceful giant," The voice said in a bored manner, "I'm not here for you, I'm here for a certain, Demigod."

  Percy shivered at the mere thought of what the voice want.

  "Who is it Damasen? And why does it feel like I know it like it's in the tip of my tongue." Percy asked as he looked around.

  Damasen scanned the area before answering, "You should know her Percy. After all, you wanted to enter her place."

  Then a woman formed out of the darkness that loomed the room. The woman was beautiful and wore a leather jacket and a midnight black t-shirt underneath it, as well as leather pants. She was holding a whip made of stars as if ready to lash anyone who dares defy her.