AND ANOTHER ONE!

3rd Person's PoV

SALLY'S APARTMENT—

  Sally's grip on her knife weakened because of the unprecedented scenario.

  She watched the man who was in distraught with doubt and suspicion in her eyes.

  The man looked at her as if she held the answers and would prove the man wrong of what he just said. But she didn't, for Sally was in the same boat as the man.

  "That's the only explanation I could ever think of! Is this the future!?" Percy asked Sally again.

  Sally gulped as she was now nervous as Hell. She didn't know what to say!

  "I- I don't know," Sally said, "I don't remember my son having pale complexion."

  Percy then thought hard, which was rare, his brain going overdrive, "Crap, I have to see the Gods! Maybe they have answers on what's going on."

  Percy then took his staff and he paused for a minute then looked once more on his supposed mother.

  He was debating whether he should leave some parting words or not. Then he made up his mind.

  "My mother, the one I know, always loved me and I also love her dearly," He said to Sally, "I don't know what happened with you and your son or me, whatever. You of all people should know that it's never too late to ask for forgiveness. After all, family should stick together.

  Sally was taken aback by the statement her supposed son dropped. It was the words she wanted to hear coming from the supposed person she wanted to hear it from.

  Sally dropped her weapon and walked towards her supposed son. Tears fell on each step she makes, sobs getting louder as the distance got shorter.

  Percy watched as Sally slowly approached him. It was the first time in a long time that Percy last saw his mother cried.

  Sally then slowly hugged him, and Percy hugged her back.

  "Thank you for what you had said to me. I will keep that in mind." Sally said, "And know that I will always love you and you are always my son."

  Percy smiled at her and said, "Of course Mom. I love you too.".

  Sally then let go of him and looked at him one last time.

  "Come back when you have your answers, that is if you want," Sally said.

  "Of course, maybe later," Percy smiled, and then he slowly withered into snow.

————line break————

EMPIRE STATE—

  Percy slowly reformed outside the building. The mist doing a fantastic job of obscuring the eyes of the mortals.

  He walked up towards the reception, as always, the receptionist was reading a book. Percy knocked on the desk and the guy looked up.

  "600th floor please," Percy asked politely.

  The guy just snorted at him, "Go away kid, no such thing as 600th floor."

  Percy rolled his eyes and sighed as the guy just resumed on reading his book.

  "You better hurry up before I freeze you solid," Percy then placed his hands on the desk and it slowly became ice, scaring the receptionist.

  "Here!" The guy fumbled as he handed the key card to Percy, "I'm sorry for not obeying immediately, please don't freeze me," The guy pleaded.