PREPARE FOR TROUBLE

Percy Jackson's PoV

So I've been plummeting for quite a while now, and I'm pretty sure I'm already halfway through my hell dive.

And during my fall, I thought of many kinds of stuff and schist. Like why was I so sure that the place I was going to is the unknown. How before was was was, was was is.

'Dam it, I shouldn't doubt my guts now, and now is also not the time to think of stupid things.' I thought to myself.

A few moments later, I felt a body of water below me and it looked exactly how it looked like the first time I went here.

The Cocytus river or the river of lamentation.

I willed the water to catch me and it took a chunk on me just to control it, but nevertheless, it obeyed.

Just like how I remembered, the water started telling me things I didn't want to hear.

"Just give up and drown, no one wants you." The river said to mess with me.

"They just want to make a fool out of you!" I really shouldn't be listening but.

"They really don't love you, just like how she lied and cheated on you." No, I have to move forward. I have a burden I must carry.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted angrily and the water parted to make way for me. Just like how that Moses dude did to the red sea

"Thank you." I said as the voices became silent.

"Now, first, let's find that river of fire." I said to myself and started walking.

As I trekked the hazardous path of Tartarus, I encountered monsters but killed them immediately as to not alert their brethren that a demigod is here who goes by the name Perseus.

An hour or so after walking this boring place, I have finally reached my destination. The river of fire.

Now I just have to follow this and hope to reach Damasen's hut to at least have a save point. But first, let us rest.

I sat down on the ground and took out a flask of nectar and a square of ambrosia to reinvigorate me, I also summoned a burger to eat to fill my stomach.

"Hmm, yum. That looks delicious." A voice of the woman said behind me.

I spun around immediately to the source of the voice, uncapping riptide at the moment.

As I faced the person, it attacked me instantly. She swung her sword towards my chest but I parry her strike with my own.

The woman was pretty aggressive but was also full of openings. She backed away to gain distance, then she suddenly charged me.

I willed the earth to place a hole on the path the woman was taking and then she fell, she tried to use her hands to try a front flip to recover but I also willed the ground to cave in so she fell, again.

"Now now, no need to be feisty." I said, stopping myself from laughing my ass off.

"You're pretty cheeky for someone who does underhanded tricks." The woman growled as she tried to slowly recover from her fall, but like I care.

"Uh, you do know we are in Tartarus, right? I'll do anything to survive." I said.

I looked at her and now that I noticed it, she looks quite familiar. From her threatening glare to her vicious snarl.

Then I remember her, "Oh Schist, what is she doing here!?"

3rd Person's PoV

-OLYMPUS

After her encounter with the intruder, Lupa went flashed to the council of gods to report what happened.

She opened the doors and noticed that the gods were already assembled but they were in their greek form. When the gods noticed her they shifted their forms to their Roman form.

She then bowed to Jupiter as a sign of respect. The gods noticed her distress and were curious about what happened.

"What brings you here Lupa?" Jupiter asked.

"Lord Jupiter, I bring news." Lupa stated.

Jupiter answered, "Go on."

"An intruder appeared near the Wolf House." She paused as a shiver ran down her spines, "I thought he was just an everyday demigod but he was way older for a newcomer. He was in between 19 or 20, he had jet black hair, tan skin, and a Camp Jupiter t-shirt although I did not see his tattoo to confirm his parentage, I was sure he was not someone to be mess with." Lupa paused again as cold sweats form on her forehead, "And he also looked like Percy Jackson."

"Why did you not stop him?" Mars asked with a subtle hint of annoyance.

"We did try Lord Mars, but his killing intent alone incapacitated my wolves and even I had a hard time to stand up straight." Lupa explained, "And that is not all, his eyes was what truly scared me. His right eye was golden while his left eye was murky green."

"Lord Jupiter, this could be related to the power surges happening in Manhattan!" Minerva suggested.

"Yes, and we will investigate this. Now let us depart to Camp Jupiter!" Jupiter said and he dramatically exited using a bunch of lightning and a very loud boom of thunder.

"I still think he should be the God of Theatre." Neptune said as he also flashed away.

Then one by one the gods flashed to Camp Jupiter.

As the courtroom was emptied, a presence loomed over. It was sinister and dark. The darkness formed a lump then took the shape of a man. It then stretched its body as it came to life.

"Now the pieces are here for me to play."

---------

Oh gods I am so sorry, I thought I already posted this but I was wrong. This was here for almost 4 days already!

As a compensation I'll try to finish the next update tomorrow to post it as well.

Sea ya guys, love lots!