WORTHY

Percy Jackson's PoV

  The meeting with Artemis from the cliff was very eventful. To think that the reason I didn't see someone close to me or to think that they didn't search for me was because they thought I was dead.

  We were currently walking towards the Empire state since Artemis thought we should talk on the way, so here we are.

  "So, what's with the get up?" Artemis asked eyeing me.

  "What get up?" I asked, okay you might think I'm dumb here but no, I don't know what's wrong with my get up.

  "Why are you looking like an Emo son of Hades, is what I meant." She said with a smirk.

  At this point I knew Artemis was picking on me, and she's just being mean.

  "Hey! This is a very comfortable clothe and helps me camouflage in the dark." I protested and she just laughed at me.

  And instead of being mad at her. I got mesmerized by her laugh. I ended up staring at her, and she caught me.

  "Watcha staring at? I'm right you know." She just said to me smiling then walked ahead of me.

  Okay, this is weird. The Goddess who hates MEN with every depth of her heart, is actually joking and laughing with one. (Okay I think I was just exagerating.)

  "So what's new, and what should I be expecting?" I asked her once I caught up with her.

  "Well Perseus, you should expect people to try to kill you." She told me seriously while looking at my eye.

  Whaa—at!!! Then why am I following her!

  "Okay I'm outta here." I told her then she laughed again holding her stomach.

  Okay, she's really mean. But her laugh is cute so it's okay. And oh look we're already in the front gate.

  "I'm just kidding Perseus." She told me standing straight again.

  Then it hit me. She's eighteen. Okay you're wondering again like, 'No idiot she's 3000+'. No that is not what I meant and it is rude to talk about the age of a lady.

  What I meant is, she was 12 when she attacked me on the cliff. Then I just noticed that her looks changed to match my looks when she flashed us here.

  "Perseus, Earth to Perseus." Artemis snapped me out of my thought, waving her arms in front of my face.

  "Uh yeah? What did I miss?" I asked and then she frowned.

  "I got the key while you were day dreaming. C'mon let's go up." She told me while gesturing me to ride the elevator up.

  I took this chance to look at Artemis, okaayyy definitely not checking out. She is wearing a silver camouflage jacket and a silver camouflage cargo pants matched with a combat shoes. Her auburn hair matching the silvery color of her eyes.

  I could describe more but then I'd be an animal by the time we reach the top so I'm done checking her ou— no not checking her out! Definitely not checking her out! I- I was describing her, for you guys!

  "You've been spacing a lot, sure you okay Percy?" She asked me looking straight in my eyes.

  "Uhh yeah, yeah I'm alright, all good." I told her and she just shrugged. Good, I escaped. Then the elevator dinged.

  "Wow, this place sure changed since I was twelve." I told her while looking at the place.

  "Yeah, Annabeth Chase did good in her job." She told me, and then I broke down for a second then just changed my looks to poker face yet she still caught the change of my manner.