HELP

Thalia Grace's PoV

  The hunters were panicking as everything went dark. The older and more experienced hunters held an arm protectively to the younger ones.

  "What the hell is going on!" Thalia screamed frustratedly as she raised her spear, anticipating to strike any monsters who emerged in the dark.

  "I— I think I know what's happening." Della, a daughter of Hebe who was rescued by Silhouette, stated.

  "So do I." Teresa, a daughter of Apollo, also rescued by Silhouette, seconded.

  "Care to enlighten us?" Atlanta said anxiously.

  "This barrier, if I am not mistaken, is one of Silhouette's power." Della said, a slight relief in her voice.

  "That's impossible, Lady Artemis said that she already captured him!" Atlanta countered.

  Then suddenly the barrier receded and the moonlight took over the darkened surrounding.

  The hunters were wide agape as they saw the scene unfolding before them.

  A man stood atop a mountain of gold dust holding a celestial bronze sword, shadows covered his face making him more mysterious.

  "Silhouette." Thalia uttered in disbelief.

  "Thalia Grace, it has been a long time." Silhouette said.

  "What do you meen 'It has been a long time'?" Thalia said with a confused look.

  "What? Can't recognise me anymore?" The man said as he slowly approached the frightened group.

  "I don't know you, so you better back away from us." Thalia trembled as she spoke.

  "Is that what you say to the person who saved you?" He snorted.

  "We didn't need your he—." Thalia could not finish her sentence as a flash appeared.

  'Let's see how tough you are now.' Thalia thought to herself smugly.

  "What is going on here!" Artemis barked as the light slowly vanished.

  "My Lady there he is! Silhouette!" Thalia pointed triumphantly.

  Artemis turned around and looked at Silhouette who was behind her.

  "Why are you here?" Artemis said flatly.

  "Uhm—can we talk?" Silhouette said shyly.

  "How dare you demand from our Lady boy!" Atlanta said scornfully.

  "It's okay Atlanta. What do you want." Artemis said making her hunters baffle.

  "Can we go somewhere private?" Silhoutte asked.

  "No." Artemis rejected. "And will you remove those shadows on your face!? It's annoying!"

  The hunters exchanged glance at what was happening. They were thinking why Silhouette was still not a jackalope.

  "Fine. Your wish." Silhouette said and then the shadows covering his face retreated.

  The hunters had trouble believing what they were seeing.

  "That's impossible." Elaine said with a shocked face.

  "This cannot be." Atlanta said as the horror showed on her face.

  "Percy?" Was all Thalia could mutter. 5 years she believed that her cousin was dead, 5 years she led her life in misery. Then all of a sudden there he is, her cousin. Alive and well.