CONFRONTATIONS

3rd Person's PoV

  As Artemis arrive in the Olympians throne room, she notched an arrow and shot it towards the sky. For the second time in less than three days, the council of the gods have been assembled once more.

  The first to arrive was Zeus followed by Hera, then there was Dionysus and Apollo. After them was Hermes, Hephaestus and Ares altogether. Then Hestia arrived along with Hades, Demeter and Poseidon. Last was Athena and Aphrodite.

  "To what do we owe this meeting, again, Daughter?" Zeus scratched his beard.

  "Well father, I think Athena has something to say towards the council." Artemis sneered towards Athena.

  "What do you mean Artemis?" Poseidon asked.

  "It means Athena here has done something unforgivable!" Aphrodite yelled to Poseidon.

  "What do you mean?" Hera asked.

  "To save us time I will confess my deeds." Athena stood up from her throne and went to the middle. "I, um— I uh—."

  "Hurry up Athena!" Artemis screamed as she sat in her throne.

  "Fine! I was once Percy's ex-girlfriend and we had coitus!" Athena blushed as she confessed.

  "Preposterous! How could you break your oath!" Hera screeched on her throne.

  Poseidon gripped his armrests, Zeus glared at his daughter and Hades was wide eyed. The other gods were not too far from the big three's reaction. Apollo handed out a bag of drachma to Hermes who was smirking, Ares had a huge grin, Hephaestus was staring at Athena as if she grew a third head, and Hestia and Demeter just face palmed.

  "That is right Skunk, how could you break your oath! So your words last meeting had double meanings!" Artemis clenched her jaw.

  "How dare you play me for a fool Athena." Aphrodite gritted her teeth.

  "Oh really? You think you women have the rights to criticize me?" Athena fumed, unable to contain her feelings anymore. "I love Perseus Jackson too! When my daughter broke his heart I planned to meet him since I knew where he was from the beginning yet Aphrodite arrived before me and then she masked his scent so that no one could track him! I lost Percy and I worked hard to meet Percy again, it took me a month to bypass the blessing Aphrodite placed on him, and when I met Percy he was already blessed by Hades and Hestia!"

  Athena paused for a minute to breath for a while then she continued again. "I did everything so that Aphrodite would not notice me, and suddenly a chance appeared. Percy entered a public library somewhere in New York. I altered my appearance then approached him in the guise of helping him find his book. Then from then on we met regularly on the library till we fell in love." Athena sighed. "I first confessed my love to Percy and he accepted it. We dated for months without Aphrodite noticing."

  The gods were silent for a minute, slowly processing what Athena just said.

  "So who initiated first? You know, ehem?" Hermes asked making the others raise an eyebrow.

  "It was a mutual engagement if I say so. We were kissing in the apartment I decided to call home, and there we had coitus." Athena blushed as she answered.

  "Oh what do I do? I am already having deja vu. Is this another Trojan war coming foo?" Apollo rhymed with an incredulous face.

  "So after you did it with him you left him? Is that it Athena?" Aphrodite glared at Athena.

  "I had no choice Aphrodite. If I could had stayed with him I would, but I couldn't! The Fates had another plan for him, and I could not interfere." Athena admitted her reasons and tears threatened to fall from her eyes.