ADVICE

Percy Jackson's PoV

  I am so dead, those three are probably hunting me right at this moment! I swear to Hades that these will shorten my lifespan if these continues.

  I was in a cliff somewhere far and somewhere quite. Below me was the open sea. 'I wonder how dad is doing now.'

  "I'm doing fine, Percy." I whipped my head to the source of the voice and spotted my dad.

  He was wearing his usual attire. His eyes sparkled and his smile was infectious.

  "Hey dad, did you read my mind?" I asked suspiciously.

  "Maybe, maybe not." Okay he read my mind. I wonder how he does that.

  "It's a trade secret actually." He smiled at my startled self.

  "Please don't do that dad." I said and he just laughed heartily.

  "How are you son? Are those women giving you a headache?" Dad chuckled a little.

  "Yeah, I actually don't know how to react to the situation." I said honestly. "I mean, first Aphrodite and Artemis confessed their love to me, then Athena revealed that she was my ex-girlfriend Althea. Dad, I don't know what to do. I'm afraid that if I open my heart once more, I would just get thrown away again."

  Poseidon just looked at me like how any father would look at his son. "Percy, I know that you're scared to open up. I know that you suffered so much when you were cheated on. I can only tell you one thing son, be brave and be strong." He spoke gently to me.

  "Yeah, brave and strong. Very useful when dealing with three goddesses who wants a piece of you." I rolled my eyes at my father.

  "They love you Percy, you should know by now that they are not joking." He said causing me to raise an eyebrow. "They don't want a 'piece' of you, they want the whole thing."

  "You're joking." I said and he shook his head. "Okay is this a scheme?"

  My father laughed at what I said. Is something wrong with what I said?

  "I asked them the same thing." He said while chuckling. "They said that their love is true, they even swore to the river Styx."

  I was shocked at the revelation and was snapped back when my stomach gurgled.

  "I believe I have to go now." My father said while smiling. "Remember Percy, be brave and be strong. Be brave when you make a choice and be strong when facing the consequences of your choices."

  Then my father shimmered away. Our short meeting put to a stop due to a hungry stomach. Well might as well eat my lunch and contemplate on my father's word later.

  I summoned myself a pizza and a blue coke and ate on the spot. I wonder how I would face those three.

  "You don't have to worry about that." Someone said behind me causing me to choke on my pizza.

  "Not again." I whispered to myself then looked behind me and there they are. "Lady Artemis, Lady Aphrodite, Lady Athena I am sorry for running away. I was just startled by the sudden situation."

  "You are not at fault Perseus. It was us who had our way with you. So we should be the one to apologize." Athena said to me while smiling.

  "Yes, we did something without consulting your feelings first." Aphrodite said.

  "So we want to hear what you think about us." Artemis said, anxious of what I am about to say.

  "Okay, first of all, let me finish my meal. I'm hungry." They nodded and I ate quickly. "Okay done. Now for starters, I just had a talk with my dad. I honestly don't know how to respond to all of you. So could you all please give me a day to form my words?"