CAMP OR HOME

Dionysus' PoV

  Okay I didn't think this through and neither did the council. Like how the hell am I gonna explain a supposed dead saviour of Olympus walking around camp!?

  I looked at Percy who was currently sleeping on the couch inside the big house. Chiron was no where to be seen. 'Probably teaching archery.' I thought to myself.

  "Ugh— where am I?" I heard Percy groan and tried to stand up. "What happened?"

  "Perseus, rest for a moment. I just healed you from your insanity and it would do you no good to just rush things out." I explained to him while pushing him back to his seat.

  "That explains why I can think clearly now." He thought for a moment. "Thanks Mr. D, I guess I owe you one."

  "You do not owe me anything Perseus." I smiled at him. "You have done much for us. The least I could do is help you recover."

  "Thanks, though I think I still owe you." He said while scratching his imaginary beard. "Anyways, what happened up there?"

  "Oh, uhm— it's better if the people who has interest in you explain, than me." He was confused for a moment then shrugged it off.

  "Okay Mr. D." He then proceeded to observe the interior of the big house.

  "This place looks familiar. Wait— this is the big house!" He yelled at me furiously.

  "Calm down Percy, your insanity is coming back!" I reminded him making him sit back down. "I brought you here since I still had the job to take care of you lots and I needed to monitor you on a daily basis."

  "Why not let me stay in a certain place and then visit me on any time?" He said in a more calm manner.

  "Flashing is too tiring." I countered. Then I heard the door open. I thought it was Chiron but it was Pollux, my son.

  "Hey dad, watcha doing here?" He said while ignoring Percy or simply didn't notice him there.

  "I work here Pollux, how many times do I need to remind you." I buried my face on my palms at his antics.

  "A lot dad, a lot." He grinned at me then he looked at Percy and paled drastically. "A child of Poseidon, you look exactly like when he left. How is this possible?"

  "Uhm, what are you talking about?" Percy asked at Pollux who mistaken him for a new camper.

  "Nothing boy, " I told Percy immediately and then looked at my son. "Can you leave us for a moment son?"

  "Sure, dad." He looked back at Percy again then left.

  "Okay that was weird." He said while looking at the receeding image of Pollux, then he looked at me. "I know you want to say something Mr. D."

  "The camp thinks you had died." I told him with out beating around the bush. "They think that the Fates are angry and is constantly sending them reminders of you."

  "Oh. Wow. How did they know that I died?" He asked me, well his taking this a lot calmer than I thought.

  "Well, Zeus personally proposed the idea of announcing your death." I explained to him which he just nods back.

  "Okay, so if I come out there, they won't recognise me?" He asked me curiously.

  "I won't be too complacence if I were you. After all you have campers you had rescued living here." I told him while summoning a diet coke out of no where.

  "That's okay Mr. D, I have moved on to what they did to me. Now I just want to meet the kids I had helped." He told me while looking directly at my eyes.