WOLF, DOVE AND OWL

Percy Jackson's PoV

What in Lord Hades underpants did they just said?! Are they fracking sure?!

"Oh what a surprise, your mother said the same to us!" Aphrodite said to me gleefully.

"Of course! Isn't that the normal reaction!?" I fanned my face as if I was an 80's girl.

"Don't worry Percy, you could always choose me and forget about Aphrodite." Artemis said while sipping a tea she brought out of nowhere.

"Hey! I deserve him too!" Aphrodite argued.

"Wait! Like I said, Aphrodite you are married. Artemis you are a maiden goddess." I said calmly.

"Oh silly, my marriage was already absolved by Hera when I said I was ready to fall in love seriously. And don't you worry about Ares, he was already warned about what will happen to him if he harms you." Aphrodite smiled at me while placing her hands on my face.

"Yes, and for me I was or will be relieved of my maidenhood vows, just a few persuasion and I will be free." Artemis placed her hands on my lap which was now weird since Aphrodite still had not removed her hands from my face.

"I- I have something to tell you. I-." I paused and took a deep breath and observed them. The three gods were on the edge of their sits. "You might not know this but, I had a girlfriend before."

"You mean Annabeth?" They asked.

"No."

I waited for about 1minute for them to react and sure they screamed to the top of their lungs.

3rd Person's PoV

The camp was agitated by the sudden arrival of Percy. Some campers who were not around the time of revelation was informed through murmurs. Even Clarisse who was still sleeping, was awoken by the loud noises.

"What is going on here!" Clarisse came out of her cabin full armor, ready to battle the people who disturbed her sleep.

"Clarisse!" Chris came to view running towards her. "Silhouette is here! And that's not it, Silhoutte is Percy!"

The big revelation left a wide eyed daughter of Ares. "Where is he!" Was all she could say.

"Well about that, Artemis and Aphrodite took him to talk to him about something big." Chris shook his head as if he was still not sure whether this was reality or hallucination.

"Come, let us wait besides the big -." Clarisse could not finish her sentence as a bloody scream emerged from the big house.

Some demigods heard the scream and went hurriedly unto the big house only to be stopped by the murderous aura leaking from it.

"What do you think is happening inside?" Piper asked as she abruptly stopped, unable to go further due to the killing intent.

"I don't know and I don't wanna know." Leo who was besides her answered.

Inside the big house was three gods, the two goddesses were glaring while the other god was sipping diet coke.

"You know you can't lie to me." Aphrodite said to Percy, hands no longer on his face.

"You should not joke with such things Perseus." Artemis glared at Percy as she crossed her arms.

"No seriously guys. I had a girlfriend, and I thought you knew, Lady Aphrodite." Percy said adamantly.

"Oh really, tell us more about this 'GIRLFRIEND' you had Perseus." Aphrodite gritted her teeths.

"Well, I met her in a library. She had a dark hair and a stormy gray eyes. We are the same age. She helped me when I was searching for a book, you know since I am no longer dyslexic. Then we went and chatted for a while and then we just clicked." Percy finished his story since he did not want to add more details about the girl she love.