HEYYYY

Sorry to disappoint you but this is no update, I just want to clear things up.

So currently there are, as you've guessed, 4 additional Perseus'.

They all came from various parallel universe, so you could say this is now a story involving the multiverse.

For further details refer to the descriptions below. They are numbered base on their appearance.

(For example, Perseus #1 came out first, that is why he is number 1.)

Perseus #1: The Perseus who came out near the Empire State Building and travelled a day to reach the woods of Camp. He wore a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and cargo pants. Has a blonde hair, green eyes and is a son of Zeus!

Perseus #2: The Cloaked Man or the Perseus who came out of Central Park. He wore a cloak to hide his identity, a gray shirt, camo pants and a combat boots. He has a black hair and green eyes. He had a sword strapped to his waist, a bow and a quiver full of arrows. Was discovered by Grover.

Perseus #3: The Perseus who came out of the portal near Sally Jackson's apartment. He has a snow white hair and icy blue eyes. He wore a light blue hoodie and a tattered jeans, he also walks barefoot. He carries a staff as a weapon. And when his nervous he always leaves a track of snow in each step.

Perseus #4: The Caesar of New Rome, the Perseus who came out near the Wolf House. He has a jet black hair, a golden eye on the right and a murky green on the left. He wore a golden laurel, Camp Jupiter t-shirt, a toga and a pair of jeans. He scared the schist out of Lupa.

Also ships will be sailing from left to right and some ships will be sinking.

Just prepare for some twists and turns.

Who do you think will be the villain of the story?

Why do you think I summoned a lot of Percy?

Love lots and just a heads up, I'm going to use some of the comments as dialogues.

Ciao!