02

I forgot to add they look how they looked in 2013
Song: Little league by Conan Gray

Harry's pov
"Come on Haz, please come with me!shes the one, I know it!" Niall begged as we walked down the street towards my house. It was a crappy street but it was a quicker way. There was one house on this street however that alway caught my eye. I always saw smiling girls running around but the house looked old and broken. It would have once been lovely but now it was looking nothing but forgotten. Broken blinds hung over windows that looked out onto overgrown grass. If I didn't see a happy there was an extra car in the driveway and screaming voices.

"Niall, no!" I laughed after we passed the house. I was happy to see no car in the driveway and a two younger looking girls running around in the patch of grass. They looked so similar they could be twins, maybe they were. I find it quite interesting to think about what they're story is. "I don't want to go to some party just so you can impress some girl you like. Plus isn't she your third 'the one' this week?" I said with bright amusement.

"You are a cruel man Harry Styles." The blonde growled as we walked through the park that led to the much bigger houses. "What if I told you Louis was going to be there? I heard Emily talking to his friend zen or Zayn or whatever and he promised Louis would be at the party." Niall said with a spark of excitement and hope. God bless this boy.

I wasn't going to show how desperately I wanted to go now knowing Louis Tomlinson would be going mainly because I was stubborn. "God, you have it bad for him don't you?" Niall laughed.

I must've let my poker face slip. "It's not like he would ever go for me. He is two years above, I'm pretty sure he is straight, even if he wasn't there are much hotter guys he could get but I guess it's nice to have dreams." I shrugged as we began to walk up streets with more and more high fences to protect peoples precious homes. What I noticed about these houses were they didn't look loved either, they looked cold and professional. The only difference between these houses and the ones five minutes ago were these ones didn't have any kids with happy faces running around.

The rest of the walk to my house was silent. My house was very similar to the cold houses except my house was always warm and welcoming. We rarely shut out gate and we had yellow lights instead of those starch white lights.

Our neighbours use to scoff when they saw my mother mowing the lawn not a gardener but she loves it. Most afternoons Gemma will do her homework on the front patio with loud music blaring out of a speaker. When I was younger I use to also ride my bike in the front driveway which again made our snobby neighbourhood scoff. I even remembered time's when Niall and I would lay on the grass talking because we slipped out of class when no one was watching. Unlike most of the houses on that street there was constantly a door or window open to let in any fresh air. It always made the house a little more comfortable.

"Hiya mum!" I called from the front door as Niall and I toed our shoes off.

The familiar face came prancing into the room with a bright smile, as per usual, covering both our cheeks in soft kisses. She looked at Niall as a second child by this point so it wasn't odd.

Louis Pov
Liam had convinced me to stay at his that night. He knew I'd turn up there again later that night so he figured it just saved the hassle of me driving there and back. He was probably so sick of me, I was such an annoyance.

"Lou, just come for an hour. I will stay with you the whole time, okay? You only get to be a teenager once, how about you enjoy it?" Liam said softly from his spot on the bed. I wish he would figure out I don't want to go to these stupid parties so we wouldn't have to go through this every time.

I picked at the cotton pull over as if I was thinking, I wasn't, I already knew I was going to say no but I hoped it gave him peace of mind. Next thing I knew I felt hot tears rushed to my eyes. Most teenagers wanted to go to parties just another way I was different.

I didn't have to say anything before I felt Liam pulling me down onto his bed with a hug and began pressing kisses to my forehead. "It's okay bub." He said soothingly "we don't have to go. We can stay in and watch whatever movie you want. You,me and zee. How does that sound?" I nodded into his chest as I felt lost in my own baggy clothes, like I was swimming in an ocean. "Just don't cry bub. You know I hate that. I'm always here for you, okay?" I nodded again as I tried to stop the flow of tears but every time they slowed a new thought came to my head of why I don't deserve to be alive. When I was little, I never thought I'd end up like this. I was so dumb and free. I wish I could go back.

The one thought that kept flowing back was my mother. She always reminds me I'm not normal and that's exactly why I don't deserve anything. Almost as if she could read my mind my phone started ringing with her name flashing across the screen.

I quickly stumbled out of Liam's grip and into the corner of the room facing away from Liam as I picked up the phone. "Hi mum." I said cheerfully wiping the tears off my face. My happy mood didn't seem to change hers however. On the other end I just heard a load of demanding screams that hit me like a truck. "Sorry, yes I'll be there soon, sorry mum. Bye." I mentally scolded myself for not being home, I knew I shouldn't have gone to Liam's. "Sorry, I have to go." I apologised as I picked up my things and sprinted towards the door.

Liam's pov
I hopelessly watched the boy sprint out to his car. I knew I wasn't going to get anything done in the state of mind I was in. And by state of mind I mean wondering why Mrs Tomlinson was screaming so loud that I could hear it from across the room.

So I plodded down the steps of my grand home to find my mother in the kitchen. "Was that Louis?" She asked sweetly. I nodded as I walked over to the fridge. "Why did he leave in such a hurry?" She hummed as she began rubbing an oil over the chicken.

I shrugged slightly as I pulled out a bottled water and turned to sit at the island table. "I don't know. His mum called and he panicked, then left. I hope he is okay driving like that." I said sadly before taking a few sips of water.

"You worry too much darling." She laughed sliding the chicken into the he oven. "He has been spending a lot of time over here. Not that I'm complaining I love louis being here, he brings a warm energy to the house, like sunshine on a cold day." She added happily washing her hands under the warm water.

"He is just having a rough time at home at the moment and I can't let him stay there." I said ending the conversation simply.

***
H and l meet next chapter