28

Song: always you by Louis Tomlinson
(A message from Louis to Harry)

louis pov:
"Finally boo's here!" I heard Harry cheer as I walked closer to living room. He had adopted the knew nickname from boobear. I didn't love it but it was better than boobear.

I chuckled as I walked into the room to see Harry looking absolutely delicate. He was wearing a soft brown sweater over a white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans that matched his black hat. I tugged the hat off his head and placed it on my own head. "Hi my little train conductor!" I laughed making fun of the hat and swinging my arm around his neck.

"Just fuck already!" I heard an Irish voice groan. A blush spread over my face as I pulled off Harry. I caught a small glance of Delilah jabbing him in the ribs. "Sorry." He muttered before diving into a bowl of chips. "I propose a game of truth of dare!" Niall said suddenly making us all jump slightly.

We all agreed to the game without too much pressure from Niall's side. We made the rules if you didn't say the truth or didn't do the dare you had to do a shot. You had to do the equivalent amount of shots to the amount of passes you had. I could already tell this was going to be brutal.

We had decided Niall could start considering it was his idea. "Okay, Louis. Truth or dare." He asked innocently because of course he had to pick me.

"Truth." I hummed. We were sat in a circle Niall was opposite me the short brunette girl was on one side of him, the lanky boy was on his other side. I had the great pleasure of sitting next to said boy and my muscular best friend was on my other side.

"Why aren't you dating Harry? You have nothing to lose." Niall asked. Everyone shot him absolute death glares that secretly told him to shut up. "What? Harry you are my best friend. I don't want you getting hurt." He huffed to protect himself.

Harry just rolled his eyes "shut up ni! You don't have to answer boo." He said softly giving me a look filled with pity.

I just kept my head down because Niall was right. There wasn't anything to lose and all I was doing was hurting Harry. I think I realised that when my car got smashed, it felt like a real turning point that I was finally accepting it. "I don't know actually Niall but I won't hurt him." I laughed happily trying to cover my shaky breath. "Okay, Harry. Truth or dare?" I hummed completely changing the subject.

"Dare." He said with thick amusement in his tone.

I raised an eyebrow. I didn't expect that. "Okay. Call that whore-zayn- and ask him to come over and to fuck. I need to see if he is still a fuck boy before Liam takes him back." I said with a cheeky grin. Liam shot me a questioning look which made me turn to him. "You are shit at hiding things payno. I think you got it from your mum 'cause she told me." I explained sassily as I watched Liam's jaw remain open widely.

The rest tried to stifle laughs as Harry pulled out  his phone and began to ring a number. "Hey Zayn. I was thinking. Louis isn't the one I want and I know you are newly single. I'm home and I'm so lonely. Can you come over to hangout?" Harry hummed in what I could tell was his best slutty voice. It was truly a blessing zayn couldn't see him cause that would give it away, I was almost certain of it.

I heard a laugh on the other end of the phone. "I may be single but I'm not giving up on Liam that easily. Also you're too young babes." He responded before hanging up.

We all turned slowly to Liam who had a wide goofy grin on his face. "And ziam lives another day!" Niall cheered which sent us all into a fit of laughter.

After a few more rounds of truth or dare, some drunkenly eaten pizza and a few movies it was all starting to settle down. Harry and I offered to clean up as we were the last awake. I was currently washing up as Harry was drying all the dishes.

As Harry put away the last cup he turned and offered me a small smile. "Niall shouldn't have said what he said earlier. Don't listen to him, take as much time you need." Harry hummed softly as I let against his chest hinting at the whole 'Why aren't you dating Harry? You have nothing to lose' line.

I shook my head gently and pulled away from Harry instead taking his hands. "I actually do think niall should have said that. Because what do I have to lose? My parents can't hurt me anymore." I said truthfully. For the first time I accepted it. "I'm gay. I can't change." I added making my point clear.

The others eyes lit up as he lifted me so I was sitting on the bench and he began preparing kisses all over my face. I laughed fondly at the younger boy. "So I've decided, if the offer is still on the table. can I be your boyfriend?" I said happily.

I've never see anyone nod so fast. "God, yes. I'd love it if you were my boyfriend." He smiled before planting another kiss on my lips.

"But that means you have to help me with my sisters when we move. You have to treat them like they are your own." I said seriously because my sisters were about to become a huge factor of my life. I knew it would mean I wasn't going to able to party or go on dates with Harry as much but I needed to be there for my sisters.

The long hair lad just smiled sweetly. "That wasn't even a question. I will do whatever it takes boo." He hummed before planting another kiss on my lips.