09

Song: comfort crowd by Conan Gray
(A message from everyone)

Liam's pov
Zayn was currently in sweats and my oversized hoodie that I knew I had no chance of getting back, lying on my chest with small huffs of breath as he slept. He looked so peaceful. He did this while Louis did his homework in the guest room that had become his room. When Louis finished his homework we are going to watch a movie together because we haven't done that  in what seems like forever.

It was all very comfortable.

I decided to go check on lou because he had been alone a while and I hated leaving him. When I walked into the room all his books were shut and he was starring dead on the wall. My heart tightened at the sight. I walked into the room slowly and placed my hand onto his knee. He jumped basically four feet in the air.  "Sorry bub. You just looked scared." I said barely above a whisper.

Louis just shook his head like he was trying to ride his body of something. "I was just thinking about something and it won't leave me alone." He shrugged closing his eyes tightly.

"Don't bottle it up lou. Tell me." I urged gently rubbing my hand over his knee.

He gave me a sad look. "How did your mum take it when you told her you were gay?" He asked his voice slightly shaky. "And like how did you tell her?" He added.

"Well, one day, just before I asked zee out, I sat my mum and dad down. I was so nervous that I hadn't slept in two days. I told them 'I have to tell you something. I don't really care if you don't like it because I have struggled with it for a long time and I've accepted it. I am gay.' They couldn't really say anything negative to that but my mum smiled and said 'as long as someone loves you and treats you right I'm happy. Everyone is accepted into this house.' I hugged her for so long and realised I was scared about nothing. A few weeks later Zayn and I started dating and my parents have been nothing but happy since and I'm so glad they are because Zayn makes me so happy and I love him so much." I recounted knowing Louis wanted to know so he would know how the family would react if he brought Harry home but I acted like I didn't. "Ready to watch a movie?" I asked happily as I turned to see Zayn at the door with a sly smile on his face. Louis nodded softly as we both got off the bed.

I let him walk in front while I spoke to Zayn. "How much sappy stuff did you hear?" I asked sheepishly.

"I didn't hear anything but my family really love you too. I'm so glad you asked me out because you have been making me happy everyday since. I love you so much li." Zayn hummed holding me in his arms. I remember saying our first 'I love you's at his 17th birthday. It was magical.

Within the next ten minutes Zayn's head was resting in my lap and Louis' head was on my opposite shoulder. I could promise by the end of the movie one of them would be asleep and I'd have to carry them to a bed. We had decided to watch grease. I knew it was lou's favourite so I hoped it would raise his morale in some way.

Harry's POV

Tonight I was with the people that knew me best. When I was with them I wasn't afraid of hiding myself. I knew we could messs around, laugh too loud and make the sounds we try to hide when people are around without any judgement.

"I am telling you Niall you can't put a '+4' on another '+4'" I laughed as I handed him back the card.

"Says the boy who literally just put a '+2' on another" Niall fake growled as he put it back onto the pile. "You make no sense Harold!" He cried flopping back down on the ground dramatically.

Gemma laughed at the boy for a brief moment. "He has a point h!" She said loudly.

I faked being hurt by the comment by putting my hand on my chest. "My own sister betrayed me!"

Gemma rolled her eyes at me. "Okay if you can find someone to agree with you. I will believe you." Gemma laughed thinking I wouldn't find anyone.

I was going to prove her wrong. I dialed Louis' number quickly and put it on speaker phone. Niall was in a fit of laughter on the ground by this point at how serious we were taking it all. "Hi!" Louis hummed happily.

"Hey lou. So I'm playing an intense game of uno. I need your help." I said softly making sure my voice was as clear as possible. I heard soft voices in the background like he was hanging out with people. "Are you busy?" I asked.

"Never too busy for you." Louis hummed flirtatiously and then there was a bit of shuffling on the other end of the phone. "What's up?" He asked.

I now realised I was making a fool of myself with Louis. This was so dumb but before I could hang up Niall decided to interject. "Can +4's go on each other if you are allowing +2's to go on each other?" I hit him upside the head for the comment but still nervously waited for the answer.

"So I hear Arabella got her tongue out of your friends mouth." Louis laughed cutely. God everything he did was cute. "But no you can't do that even if you are playing with the +2 on top of +2 rule." Louis added happily.

"I told you two!hah!" I laughed at the defeated looking pair.

Louis pov
After hanging up from Haz I went back to my spot on the couch acting like it was nothing because it truly was yet Zayn didn't seem to think so. "How was your boyfriend? What did he need?" He teased

I rolled my eyes at the boy. "He's not my boyfriend because I'm straight." I growled sitting back down beside Liam letting my head fall onto his shoulder. He began to run his hands through my hair softly. It felt nice. It was a gesture of comfort. It reminded me I'd always have Liam. And I'd always have Zayn because they were my comfort crowd.