Epilogue

Our summer was the perfect mix of laughter and smiles. It was the kind of summer you see in movies. Cute dates and adventures with Harry. Beach visits, late nights and concerts with my friends. Topped off with my parents being arrested and moving into my new apartment with Liam.

As for Zayn and Liam they hit it off again after graduation. They ended having to talk about their issues which I knew was what Liam was running away from. The conversations did tremendous amounts for their relationship however. From what I saw was they were much happier together.

Delilah and Niall were also doing fabulously. Dee had been back in California for the second half of her summer so she could see family. To say Niall was excited for her return was an understatement.

Harry and I were better than all of them. Over the summer our relationship had grown stronger than steal. As I fell in love with Harry so did my sisters.

I had managed to get a job right near the new house. It was at a small coffee shop. The hours were crappy but it paid really well and they also let me sing there on the weekends. It paid my third of the rent and allowed me to buy anything my sisters would need whilst I went to school.

Yes, I said third because not long after zayn and Liam got back to together we discovered he was also going to uni with us. Liam wouldn't allow him to stay in the dorms so he was living with us. I knew the house was going to be hectic but I was still excited.

My room was what I was most excited for. I couldn't get how pretty Harry's room was out of my head. So I had him almost solely decorate it. He insisted to pay for it as he claimed he never gave me an actual graduation gift. The walls were painted a cream but that didn't really matter because 90% of my walls were covered in polaroids from over the summer, band posters, vinyls and some of zany's artworks. My bed was a messy of comfy blankets and pillows that had been pushed against the window. Across from it sat a bench with cactus's and vinyl player. In the corner of the side was a large mirror covered in some fake greenery and fairy lights and was where most my vinyls sat on small shelves. My cupboard was a free standing rack that was placed near my door with my shoes scattering the bottom.

 My cupboard was a free standing rack that was placed near my door with my shoes scattering the bottom

The window seat ended up being my favourite spot in the whole house

The window seat ended up being my favourite spot in the whole house. It seemed to be the most peaceful place. It was like my little escape.

As for right now however Harry and I were laying on my bed. We were trying to enjoy the last moments before he had to go back home to start school.

"Haz?" I asked timidly as I stared at our ceiling.

Harry continued to draw small shapes on my back. "Yes, love?" He replied softly. I could feel his chest rise and fall with every word.

I manoeuvred so I was looking at Harry in the eyes using his chest as stability. "How did you know?" I asked. He sent me a look as if to say 'what do you mean?' So I explained. "I mean I pushed you away so much, why did you keep persisting? Why did you know what I wanted anything?"

Harry put a soft look on his face. "The look in your eyes." He said simply pressing a kiss to my forehead. "It feels like we are getting our happy ending. The story book ending. The epilogue we deserve, you deserve." He hummed with a certain gentleness that confirmed his words.

I just chuckled as I stood up from the bed. "We are some of the lucky ones. Not everyone gets that." I said thinking back on my mental state before I met Harry.

"You're right." Harry hummed while he slipped on his second shoe. "But we still have our second book to come. Who knows what that entails." He added as he led me out of the room.

"You are right baby." I said before placing a long, loving kiss that should last a week on his lips. "Have a good first week of school and call me when you get home." I added when I pulled away seeing Lottie come out of the house with a backpack over her shoulder. I pulled the girl in for a quick hug and whispered a small. "Good luck darling."

I looked back to the boy with his hair in a small bun. He laced his arms around my waist. "Love you boo." He hummed placing another kiss on my lips.

"Love you baby." I hummed before the pair set off down the hallway. "More than you could ever know."

Fin

part two of this series 'the new adventure' coming september 2021