05

Before this chapter starts I have to warn you. I have changed the girls age. Louis is 18 so in reality Lottie would have been 11 but I decided to make changes.
Lottie is 16
Fizz is  14
Phoebe and daisy are 5
And Ernst and Doris aren't born :)
Some other age changes
Harry is 16 
Gemma is 18
Niall is 16
Liam is 18 and so is Zayn
Liam, Zayn and Louis know who Gemma is but they don't talk to her. Whilst Lottie is in a few classes with Harry and Niall and likes to talk to them.
Hope it isn't too confusing with the changes to age I just found I could work more with this

Song: before you go by Lewis Capaldi
(A message from Louis to his parents)

Louis pov
Liam had decided to drive me to my house that Saturday so I could get a few more things to keep at his place because I knew both my parents would be down at the pub. I was actually nervous about Liam coming into my house. He lived in a grand mansion and my house had broken paper windows, chipped paint, lose fixtures and grass that was almost as tall as my little sisters. "Alright, it's going to be okay, it's just the girls." I said out loud as I dabbed a light layer of foundation on. My sisters didn't need to know how bad my parents were.

When I got out of Liam's black Range Rover the first thing I was met with was my smallest sisters. Phoebe and daisy. They were five and identically adorable. "Hi my babies." I laughed as I picked each of them up effortlessly. I was never too worried about them because my parents loved them the most. if we had spare money they got something. It was more Lottie I would worry about. She was already expected to be a working woman. She was only 16. No girl at that age should be a full time worker.

To no surprise she was mopping some sticky mess off the ground. I quickly snatched the mop of her and she jumps. "Go be a teenager. This is what I'm for. Go." I mumble almost forgetting Liam was behind me. "I have to talk to you after this is done." I said kindly flashing her a smile.

"I know it's a shit house. And yes I got into that school on scholarship." I muttered after I saw the gobsmacked look on Liam's face assuming that's the only thing he could be shocked about. "It's not fair because fiz is so much smarter than me. Lott's got in though, she really deserves it." I added sadly.

"What Louis? That's not what I care about. You just told your sister to go be a teenager but you literally have never been a teenager. When me and Zayn you use to do reckless things you would say no because if you hurt you couldn't look after your sisters. You are so selfless. And so good. God, you are so filled with good." Liam explained as he watched me mop the floor quickly.

I smiled with satisfaction at the floor and put the mop back into the bucket. "I'd never be able to rest easy if I knew I had just stood there and let my sister not have a childhood. Because reality is if I don't do it some will have to and next in line is Lottie. She needs to save any last moments she has of childhood left. Also I think there is something up with Lott's, remind me to ask her. And also remind me to ask if fizz is still going to that party this weekend and remind me to call the baby sitter, it's just my cousin she works for the beers we have in the fridge." I babies completely falling into my house mind. "Actually I'll just write it down." I suggested pulling a stack of sticky notes off the fridge as I hummed a tune. It was the only way I was able to stay sane when I was in the house.

Liam laughed more as he watched me rush around the house doing little jobs here and there while packing a bag. The humming of my song became more intense as I moved around the house. "Are you singing that song we wrote together? What was it...AM?" Liam asked curiously as he followed me around.

"Look at you liam Payne. Yes it is. Good job. I always liked that song. It reminds me a lot of our little friendship group when we all hang out are your place and it's just an escape." I shrugged not thinking much of it walking into Lotties room after telling Liam to go wait in the car. "So Lott's I need to talk to you. You know how sometimes I stay at Liam's? Well I'm going to stay there permanently now but I'll come back so mum doesn't suspect anything but if you ever want to go out let me know and I'll look after the girls. How have you been?" I rambled quickly losing my breath towards the end.

She just gave a small shrug but I knew better than that. I caught a glimpse of one of her cheeks and there was a mark. I knew this would happen one day I just didn't want it to be today. I pulled her so tightly. I knew deep down time could heal but this wouldn't "They are psychos. When I leave school I'm going to get you all out of here and get them into jail. Here me? Just stay strong for a few more months." I cried softly knowing she was sobbing into my chest as well. I sat there until her tears had subsided and there was only slight sniffles. I wish there was something I could have said to make her stop hurting.

I ran out to Liam's car as fast as I could after my small farewells. I felt like I could just start crying and never stop. When Liam had left the road my house was on I let it out. Liam being Liam pulled over immediately to tend to me. "Hey what's wrong bubs?" The other said softly stroking my back gently.

"Th-they f-fuc-cking hit her!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "I fucking hate them!" I added angrily. There was so much pent up anger and sadness about the situation that kept hitting me like tsunami but every time I thought it was over I'd be smashed by it again. So me and Liam sat in his car while I screamed and cried for at least an hour. I always felt there was something I could've done to make their hearts beat better.

I was no where close to being on the road to recovery but I was starting to find my map.