03

Song: heartbreak weather by Niall Horan

Harry's pov
I heard a car screech down my street. I hope that person was alright. There was no need to be driving so fast. "Harry are you even listening?" Niall laughed waving a hand in my face.

"Yeah. Sorry. What did you say?" I asked shaking my head softly.

"I asked, do you have the answer for seventeen because I can't figure it out but we all know you are smart so you can tell me." Niall pondered trying to re-read the question to make sure he understood it right.

"Yeah, the answer is 'a' and I'm not smarter, I just apply myself more." I said with a small eye roll knowing Niall didn't even open his textbook in class most days.

Niall's reaction was to shove me harshly, which of course I reacted to by taking in a short breath and hitting him back ten times harder. "Oi, don't hit me or I won't give you anymore answers." I laughed jokingly knowing my accommodating personality would always make me give him the answers.

We both laughed until our bellies hurt but when Niall caught a glimpse of the time he stopped instantly. "Fuck, it's 5:30 my mum is going to kill me." He groaned collecting his thing quickly.

"It's a five minute walk. I'm sure she won't mind." I said sitting up to wave Niall goodbye. "What will she do take away your car for another week?" I said sarcastically remembering the last time his mum 'killed' him for being late.

"Stop laughing, you know that's her rule and today's the day I'm supposed to get it back so if you want a lift in the morning I would shut up." He groaned sipping up his back and tossing it over his shoulder. "See you tomorrow and when I tell you 'If you make me wait five minutes I'll drive off.' I mean it." He laughed running down the stairs to thank my mum. Gosh, he was so polite.

Louis' POV

By the time Friday rolled around Zayn seemed like he wanted to strangle me. This was mainly because Liam wasn't letting him go to the party unless we all went. Meaning that all week Zayn has been bugging me about it. I was such a bother to them.

"Why do you care about this party so much babe?" Liam asked almost as sick of the conversation as I was. Liam had a point usually Zayn would be more then happy to stay in Liam's house and cuddle with his boyfriend all night.

Zayn shrugged softly. "I just have a feeling that this party will be something we will remember until the day we die. You are only a teenager for so long can we just go?" Zayn groaned as they walked down the busy halls that smelled of promising pushing and neglect to personal hygiene.

"Whatever. We will go I'm just sick of this conversation." I said as I stopped by a door for Liam and my next class. "See you after class Zayn." I waved as the boy cheered walking down the hallway further from us.

I shook my head and walked into the classroom, Liam tightly in toe. "Why didn't you kiss him?" I asked with a nonchalant even though it was almost sending me into panic mode. Liam sent me a puzzling look as if to elaborate. "You always kiss him bye before class. Why didn't you today?" I explained truly wanting an answer to the question.

Liam looked like a deer in headlights. "I'm just angry at him. I told him no and that you were uncomfortable and he kept pressuring you until you finally gave in."

• • •

Friday rolled around quickly and within twenty minutes of us being at the party Liam had forgotten his promise that he'd stay by my side. He was currently at least ten shots in and two beers within an hour but Zayn was absolutely shit faced and was giving him a lap dance. While I was left standing in the corner. Bored as hell. I scanned the room to find a fellow individual that was bored out of their mind watching their drunk friends humiliate themselves.

That's when my eyes landed on Harry Styles. I had heard wonders about that boy. Apparently he was friendly, sweet, kind, smart and you would have to not have eyes to say he wasn't hot. This was my chance to talk to him. He looked like he could fall asleep on that couch.

I plopped down beside him causing him to jump and spill a bit of the liquid from his cup- that he clearly wasn't drinking- onto me. "Oops." He laughed reaching for a napkin.

"Hi." I laughed back waving off the offered napkin. "You looked more bored than I did , so who dragged you here?" I questioned happily searching the room for his possible friend.

Eventually he pointed out some blonde kid that was looking real cozy with a classmate of mine. I think her name was Arabella. She was pretty with a pretty name but had no personality. I absolutely couldn't imagine trying to get with her. "That's my best friend Niall. He thinks she the one. He's truly a hopeless romantic." Harry laughed. His laugh was the most beautiful thing I have heard all of my life and I never want it to stop. It was so contagious that even I began to laugh.

When the laughing died died down we were both left with happy smiles on our face and I couldn't help but notice Harry's lips. They were also beautiful, just like everything on Harry. "You have a really pretty smile." Harry said softly his eyes never breaking of the wide smile I didn't know I had in my face.

"Well everything on you is pretty." I shrugged taking in every inch of Harry's face.

The younger boy shook his head lightly. "Why don't you give your number so we can hang out sometime?" I nodded taking Harry's phone to put in my number because hanging out was innocent. Liam and I hang out, Zayn and I hang out, the three of us all hang out so hanging out was fine.

After another ten minutes of innocent chat and half an hour of dancing Liam called out that it had been two hours and we could go home. Finally. However a small part of me was sad I had to say goodbye to Harry so I could drive my pissed friends home. I didn't want to leave because when I was with Harry I felt like i hadn't gone through everything I had. I felt free.

I was a few steps behind the pair and heard a "for fucks sake." From Zayn. When I looked up I realised it was raining and I made us park a block away.

The worst part of it was I had layers of foundation on to cover bruises and I knew if my face got wet it would run. Fuck. Looks like Zayn and I are in the same page for something. I had no other idea than to just run as fast as possible as drive the car back for the others. "Wait here." I huffed as I began to sprint with the little to no energy I had left.

I didn't think I got rained on that much so I didn't bother to check my face figuring both their blurred vision would see it. "Thank youuuuuu bubssss." Liam slurred sliding into the passenger seat. The light from the door must have been enough for Liam to see my face because then next thing I heard was "what the fuck Louis." From a now completely sober Liam.

I drove off as if I was confused about what Liam was so pissed about but I knew. "Lou, stop the car." Liam ordered and usually that tone would make me curl up but this time I knew it couldn't.

"Not the time li." I grit between me teeth as I kept driving.

"No louis. It's is the time." He ordered again. This time I couldn't stop it. I did what Liam ordered and pulled over. " who?" He asked sadly taking my hands. "Is this why you over the past few years have stopped leaving your house and have such bad anxiety? Is this why you don't eat? Is this why you show up at my house at three am every night?" He asked beginning to get more riled up as he went on. I wanted to answer but I couldn't. No words came out when I opened my mouth. "Answer me god damn!" Liam yelled banging his fist against the dashboard. The same way my dad would against the table.

I tried to move further away from Liam and snatched my hands away from his. Both Liam and Zayn caught the reflex. "Hey calm down it isn't helping." Zayn hummed from the backseat rubbing Liam's back. "Who's hurting you baby?" Zayn said talking a complete gentle tone to it as if he were they were my parents. Sometimes I wished they were.

And that's where I told them everything. On the side of some dirt road with a heavy smell of alcohol. Liam was mainly angry at those people and wanted to go to the police but Zayn understood my side. They both agreed however that I couldn't go back there and I'd move in with Liam. And that didn't sound too bad. I just hope my sisters would be okay.