Chapter 1- Life

During her childhood ____ had three best friends Toby, Jeff and Lui. Unfortunately during her high school days, Toby's sister died in a car crash and later his house was set on fire. Leaving the three of them alone and devastated. Later on, Jeff went crazy and killed his family, ____ was left alone. Like Jeff and Toby ____ was always constantly bullied for being different. She was bullied for being a strong but quiet type. She endured her highschool with Jack Nayras, a friend she met whom she had human physics with. She had a special power of control of water and blood, of course, she never told anyone.

____ and Jack went to different schools once they were in college. Jack was studying to be a doctor so he went to a medical school. ____ decided to go study art more specifically Prop design. In that college, ___ got along with Alex and his team. Even help in his Marbelhornets movie In creating props. Even then they went and left for different city's.

Now ____ is a young adult working in a cafe as she continues to try finding work and money. She lives alone in a single house. Little did she know her life will change for the worse or better.

Slenderman's POV:

I was long through my papers and I see a file of a (color) hair girl. She had a normal past, nothing really special about her and a loner.

"Jeff, come into my office now," I said telepathically to Jeff.

In a few minutes, he arrives. I looked at him and he sports his usual white hoodies.

"I need you to go to (address) and kill thE girl who lives there. I want you to take Bp with you as well." I said telepathically.

"Yeah yeah I'll go at night then," Jeff said.

"Good."

Time skip——-

Your POV:

Finally, I got home after dealing with flirty people damn I wanted to make those people explode. I sighed and said to myself "Well time to go cook something." While I was cooking I heard some noises coming from the living room. I didn't say anything but I know something wasn't right. I turn the stove off and  I heard footsteps coming my way. As soon as I turn around I was met by a person with a white mask as a smile drawn on it. They were about to kill me with a knife I ducked and kick his hand pinned him on the ground. They groan and sounded like a man.

"How and who the heck are you?" I asked.

"No need for you to know now JEFF IT BE GREAT YOU COME GET YOUR A** over here and HELP ME." He said.

A man with a familiar white hood came over and was about to attack me when he saw I was on the masked person.

"____? It's that you?" The man said.

"Wait a minute Jeffery? As in Jeffrey woods is that you?" I asked shocked.

"BP can you um not killed her. And ____ let go of him." Jeff said.

"Yes but you better explain to be what the F*ck is going on." The guy called BP said and I let go of him.

I walked over to Jeff and looked at him. His skin was now a pale white with a cut smile and no eyelids. I but my hand on his face and he seemed to lean on it.

"What happened? I'm so glad you're alive. I thought you are in a jail rotting by now... I miss you, Jeff." I said and pulled him into a hug.

"Long story but now I'm a killer." He said.

I laughed and said "do I look like I care? I can take you down whenever! But seriously why did your friend tri to kill me?"

"Well, I didn't know it's was you. We were supposed to be here to kill well you." Jeff said sadly and let's go.

"Well, then I'd that how it is I'll kill you first!" I said jokingly.

"Hmmm ____ would you like to come with us?" He asked.

"JEFF Slender is going to kill us if we don't F*cking finish our job," BP said.

"I know. I'm will make a bet ____ here we'll be a great pasta if we give her a chance!  Then I guess we have no choice if she isn't! I can't just let my Bff die without a chance." Jeff said.

"Fine! But if we get in trouble it's your fault. You A**hat." BP said.

"So you want to come?" Jeff asked looking at me.

"Hell yess! Finally no more flirty middle-age men! Maybe." I said excitedly.