Chapter 23- Saved

Summary of chapter 21 and 22:

____ was torture and raped my Zalgo. Hoodie and Masky have confirmed that ____ and Sally was in Zalgo's layer. They head back to the mansion to get the other Pastas to save them both. This chapter happens after about 24 hours since Hoodie and Masky left.

Jeff's Pov:

We almost to Zalgo's layer. After hoodie and Masky informed us that Sally was there and that Sally said ____ was there we all decide to charge into Zalgo's layer to save them. I swear that Zalgo will pay for what he did, kidnapping ____. When we arrived that Zalgo's layer, Zalgo was at his thrown seemed to be lost in thought. Hoodie and Masky separate from the group to get sally.

"Zalgo gives Sally and ____ back or else," Slender said.

"Or else what?" He said as his minions came.

Within a second the room was now a battle zone. Toby was fighting clockwork, Ej was fighting Sonic.exe and I along with the others are killing off his demon minions. Slender was fighting Zalgo and seemed to be evenly matched.

Meanwhile (Sally's Pov)

I heard the demons yelling something that I don't understand. I'm scared but I know Dad will save me along with sissy ____. I sat there waiting for someone to come. I heard footstep running toward me and liked threw the bars to see Hoodie's and mask running towards me.

"Hey, Sally where here to get you out." Hoodie said as they stopped in front of my cell.

"Okay," I said happily.

"Masky you have the key right?" Hoodie asked as Masky nodded.

Masky unlocks the door and when they open it I hugged Masky. Hoodie told them That he was going to look for ____ so left me with Masky after I told him which direction I last saw ____ go when Zalgo dragged her away. I followed Masky out of the dungeon area.

Hoodie's Pov:

I ran around looking in each door and killing his stupid minions. '____ please be okay... and I hope the others are fine fighting Zalgo' I thought as I see her the rooms one by one. I saw Rodger in front of a room he looked at me and seems to be scared.

"Where _____ Rodger?" I said angrily.

"In there. You might want to give her something warm to wear." He said shyly.

'It might be a trap.' I thought and I asked, "why are you help me."

"I own miss____ I met her years ago.... when everyone seems to hate me. She was the one to help me. So this is my way of thanking her even if she doesn't remember me." He said and threw me two keys and left.

I knew I might be walking into a trap but I have to know. I open the door he told me to see a bedroom. I saw ____ struggling o try to yank the chain on the collar of her neck off with no progress. She was also only in undergarments and nothing more. I could see on her once smooth and beautiful (Skin color)ed skin now covered in cuts and bruises. My blood was boiling as I slowly got angrier by the minute. That Damn Zalgo I'm going to kill him. I snapped myself from my thoughts and shook my head.

"_____." I said as I looked over to her and seemingly smiled.

"Hoodie your here... finally. I have been trying to get out of here.... sorry you had to see me like this tho." She said as she blushed a bit.

"No no it's fine to let me help you," I said walked closer unlock the collar setting ____ free.

"Uhh, do you know how to take this thing off? I think this is why I couldn't use my magic when I tried." She said and showed me her wrist which had a bracelet.

I tried using the other key and it unlocked. I took off my hoodie and slipped it over ___. She stood up just fine and hugged me. I hugged her back, I could feel her slightly trembling. Pour thing probably been though a lot. I let her go and held her hand I told her I'm taking her and leaving and that the others are fighting Zalgo.

"Hoodie I want to go to help the others." ___ said, "so take me to them please!"

I nodded not being able to say no to her. She followed me to where the others are fighting and I saw Rodger Fighting Lj. I looked around and ___ was nowhere to seem.

I looked over to Zalgo and he seems to have pinned Slender to the ground and was about to stab him. When a red blades seeking appeared under Zalgo's arms and Cut his arms off. Zalgo stubbles back in shock of what happened.

Then while stunned I see ____ arm wrapped around and she rested her head on Zalgo shoulder and said "Karma is a B*tch. Sleep tight." And sliced his head clean off and she let go.

"Damn that's Hot." I heard Jeff and Ben yell.

Your POV:

I let go of Zalgo's Decapitated body and walked over to slender and helped him up.

"____, thank you. Also, how did you do that Zalgo shouldn't be affected by physical attacks like that." Slender said.

"Heh, you know the whole blood manipulation thing. Well you know blood can be just as deadly as a well-made sword. I just used the demon blood that you guys got all over the floors." I said as my legs gave out on me and I dropped but slender caught me.

After that, I passed out the last thing I heard was Slender calling out for me to wake up.