Chatper 25: Toby's ending

Your Pov:

After Ej was done to check my wounds, he left the room to get me something to eat and told the others that I was awake. I waited a few minutes and Ej got me some (favorite meal). Once I was done I set my plate on the table. Ej took the plate back to the kitchen afterward and came back to the room.

Ej left me to rest and he was doing something on his phone when we heard a crash and a groan from the door. Ej opened the door to see Toby on the floor stunned.

"I h-h-heard ____-_-_ was -a-awake! I c-c-came as soon as h-hu-humanly p-p-possible." Toby said.

"Uhhh you want some alone time with her?" Ej asked and Toby nodded.

Ej let Toby in and left to the kitchen saying he wanted to get a snack.

"____ I'm g-g- glad your a-awake. You have been asleep for five days. I don't k-kn-know what I d-do if I lost you t-t-too. I already l-l-lost one pe-per-person I love I don't-t want to l-loose a-a-another." He said as he walked in front of me.

"Wait you love me?" I asked at the realization of what to I just said and I thought 'he loves me too.'

He blushed and nodded and said, "it's o-ok-okay if y-y-you d-d-don't l-l-li-like m-me b-back."

"Of course I don't like you. I Love you." I said happily and pulled him into a hug being careful not to hurt myself more.

"You s-s-scare me for a second-d-d there. D-D- Does t-that mean-n you b-b-be my g-gi-gir-girlfri-I-end?" He asked and I nodded in response. After that, he gave me a kiss on the lips.

Author-Chan's Pov: 5 years lata

After dating for a few years Toby decides to ask ___ to be his forever in a form of a cootie catcher. It was a nice and out of nowhere proposal which ____ gladly accept. She thought the way he proposed suited him very well.

 She thought the way he proposed suited him very well

After marrying ____ and Toby decided not to have a child as they did not want the child to have Toby's medical problems

After marrying ____ and Toby decided not to have a child as they did not want the child to have Toby's medical problems. The next best thing was the adoption. ____ and Toby was lucky to find a child was abandoned by their mother(People don't abandon your child in a creepy forest! Just put them in an orphanage. At least the kid has a more chance of a new life). It was a baby girl with brown hair and green eyes. She was a beautiful baby and ____ decided to take her in. They renamed her to (daughter's name). Toby and ____ didn't mind that (daughter's name) was not their own and treated her as if she was their real daughter. Toby would always try to feed waffles to the small baby but ___ would always stop him. ___ and Toby would always annoy Masky and Masky hates it. Hoodie and Masky would be the ones usually look after their daughter if they were busy. ____ was content and couldn't ask for more.