Chapter 2- The Mansion

Your POV:

Jeff and BP took me to the forest after some introductions with BP. Apparently he became a Pasta around the same time as him and he was also bullied. BP and I talked about art and what paints are best for want. Jeff budded every now and then saying he had no idea what are we talking about. Finally, we came to an old looking mansion.

"We're here this is where we live along with the other pastas," Jeff said.

"Well as long as there are no spiders I'm ok," I said as I heat those ungodly spawns of my Nightmares.

Jeff laughed and said "let's go head to Slender now. I think he'll like you."

I nodded and we walked in. Thankfully no one was here, I wouldn't know how to react to them. I mean I can just wash with away with water I guess. Or try using blood. I was snapped out of my thoughts and Jeff knocks on a black door.

Jeff opens the door and a man with white skin and no face stares at us. The man was also wearing a tux and a red tie.

"Jeff. Why did you bring a girl here?" The man said seemingly upset.

"Well Slender. I thought she be a great pasta and she looks down BP like nothing. Also, she's my childhood friend." Jeff said.

"Well JEFF, you shouldn't let your feelings get in your way of Killing. I thought you know better."  The man, Slender said clearly upset.

"With all due respect sir, I can assure I would have made him drag me here if I had to!" I said.

"You would?" Jeff asked.

"See if I go missing and suddenly appear to kill you. See if you like that?" I said to Jeff and tunes back to slender, "Umm who about this I prove myself to you. If I fail at whatever you ask of me then you can kill me and I will not struggle or try to run!"

"Confident. Fine, you will face against Kate if you lose you will be killed. If you don't will you be willing to kill and become one of us." Slender asked.

"Gladly! I don't mind killing. Plus I always wonder how it is like to kill someone!" I said.

"Alright. Jeff takes her to the training grounds and I'll get Kate. I like to watch." Slender said and Jeff nodded and left hold my hand.

"____ are you crazy! You know you can get killed making a deal like that!" Jeff said.

"Don't worry I have a trump card! If I can't handle it I'll use it. Even I have secrets I didn't tell you Jeffy!" I said.

"Fine fine," Jeff said giving up knowing I am a stubborn as heck person.

Jeff took me outside of the Maison and to a clearing in the forest. There I see a person with a yellow hoodie where if a mask with sewn a sad face with a red string and a person with a feminine mask and yellow jacket.

"Masky! Hoodie! Go to the side and sit down! Slender is going to come with Kate to see if ____ is going to be a pasta or not." Jeff called to them.

"Not every imaginative name huh!" I said.

"Deal with it ___," Jeff said.

Masky and Hoodie stopped what there were doing and step to the side. A few minutes later Slender came with a girl white mask and hoodie.

"____ you will fight Kate. And this is Kate." Slender said then turn to Kate and Said "fight her as you would kill her. If she fails to kill her."

"Well good luck," Jeff said.

Jeff POV:

I went to the side and sat on the floor next to Masky and Hoodie.

"You said ____ right Jeff," Masky asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked without looking at him as ___ and Kate was about to start as slender made sure there ready.

"So is it _(full name)_? " he said.

"Yeah, how do you know?" I asked.

" Hoodie and I used to go to the same college with ____! I never thought she knows you! She always makes the best Cheesecakes!" Masky said.

"Wow, I wonder how many of us does she really knows," I said as ___ and Kate has begun fighting.

____ and Kate seemed to evenly matched, How where Kate is still winning. ___ seems to extremely agile and swift being able to dodge all the hits even if she couldn't she was able to get hit with minimal damage. I looked over to slender he seems impressed. It was the water that appeared in front of Kate to her confusion and water pushed her to a nearby tree to everyone shocked. The water turns into chains and locked Kate to the Tree.

"And that's checkmate!" ___ said with a smile.

"What just happened?" I asked questionably.

"Whatever that was it was cool," Masky said as Hoodie agreed with a nod.

Slender said "____ can you release Kate. You won and congratulations. I was thoroughly impressed by you. I hope you become a creepypasta and explained to me how you can do that."

"Don't really know. I just can! Ever since I was little! Never told anyone tho. Yes, I will be a pasta! But can I go back home to get my stuff!" ___ said.

"Yes. Masky and Hoodie can you help ____ get her stuff. And Jeff I have another job for you.

With that split and did what slender asked of us.