Chapter 14- Cheesecake and Waffles

Your POV:

Masky and I test out a couple of cheesecake recipe as well as make normal cheesecake. As we did Sally came and help us out a bit too. After it was done, the three of us eat the cheesecake, Masky ate most of it and saved a piece for later. Toby came by and asked me if I can make waffles with him. I said yes and took my now clean plate along with Sally's and Masky's and went to the kitchen. As we were don't with making the batter, Slender called me via telepathy and I told to just put the batter on the waffle maker and wait until it's cooked and he can eat. I went to Slender's office and knocked. I walked in and Slender was at his usual desk looking at the paperwork.

"Hello, Slendy," I said.

"Greetings to you two. I heard you got pranked by one of the pastas. I assure you the ones responsible is cleaning your room now. It might take a day or two so I hope you don't mind staying with one of the other pastas in their room. " slender said as he 'looked' at me "Now I  have a Job for you and Masky. It's a couple that lives near here. I want you and Hoodie to kill them. They have gotten to close to my mansion as they explore my forest."

"Okay, I'll tell Masky them," I said and left to Hoodie's and Masky's room.

I knocked and Masky opened the door and I said "Slender had a job for us. He said he wanted us to go and kill a couple that leaves near hear."

"Alright. So you wanna go at night then?" Masky asked.

"Mhm. I'm going to go find Toby then. Bye." I said and left to the kitchen only to stop to see Toby in the dining room.

I saw Toby eating his waffles happily with some maple syrup, in the dining room. I sat across from him and we talked a bit.

"Hey Toby can I asked a favor?" I asked.

"S-Sure y-ou m-made waffflesssssa! W-with me s-o yeah!" He said as he eats his waffles.

"Can I stay In your room for tonight? I don't want to bother Hoodie and Masky and stay in there room for another night. They already share a room so I didn't snag to cramp them. And my room is now still covered in those eight-legged spawns of satan. And maybe use some of your clothes as I am not going anywhere near my room right now" I said shivering at the thought of spiders.

Toby nodded and continued to stuff his face with waffles. I just sat there watching him stuff his face amused at how much waffles he had eaten. After a couple of hours of hanging with Toby and watch him annoy the heck out of Masky, Maksy and I left the mansion to kill.

We arrived at a simple two storehouse and walked into the house via the window which we broke. The man was in his room and the woman was in the kitchen. Masky went for the man and I went for the women. I went the simple route this time and just slit her throat while covering her mouth.  After that, I use my magic to make sure I didn't get the blood of Hoodie's hoodie. I cute out the kidneys for Ej, place it in an icebox and went upstairs. Masky has beaten the man with a bat, I'm pretty sure he has bashed the guy's skull open. I walked up the corpse and go the kidneys.

"How are you not covered in blood?" Masky asked, amused as I had cut the man open and got his kidneys out without getting any of man's blood on me.

"Magic that how. But it had limited like how long I can use my magic and what I can do with it." I said and place the kidneys in the icebox.

We left the house and went back to the mansion. Masky went to see slender and I went to give Ej his kidneys I got him. After dinner, I went to Toby's room took a shower and changed into Toby's clothes which were still too big for me. I will clean hoodie's and Toby's clothes once I get back to my room. Still, I can't help but wonder who did that to me.