Chapter 7- Ej Ej! I need help.

Your POV:

It's been a few days after I met the slender bothers. I personally didn't mind them besides Offender's obsession with S*x but thanks to Lui and Jeff it's been nice hanging out with all those people. I spent some time with BP to I really enjoy drawing with him. I tried to hang out with Nina but all she talked about was Jeff and how awesome Jeff was and for me to stay away from him. She even tried to threaten me and actually left a pretty bad bruise on my back. Judge angle was the same, but she only said mean things about me. It's not like they had anything to be threatened by. I'm not that amazing I'm sure Jeff and Lui have their eye set on someone else. I never thought of them as love interest either.

After the fiasco that is me trying to hang out with those too, I head to go see Ej. I'm sure I could have asked Dr smiley but I don't really know him that well. I went to Ej's room and knocked.

"Oh hey, _____ What's up?" EJ said as he saw it was me.

"Uhh, do you know how to fix a bruise? I have a pretty bad one on my back." I said.

"Hmm come in and lift up your shirt and let me see what I can do," Ej said and moved aside a bit to let me in his room.

Surprising normal other than the rack hanging with all his medical tools and an extra metal table. It kinda smell like kidneys? He motioned to the metal bed and I sat on it.

"Ok turn around and let me see the bruise," Ej said.

"Okay," I said and did as he said and lifted up my shirt I was wearing.

"Yeah, no wonder it's bothering you. It looked pretty bad." Ej said as he gently places his hand on my back I shivered a bit as his hand where cold. Then he lightly pressed on in making me wince.

"You okay? Did I hurt you sorry." He said.

"It okay, I'm fine that hurt but as bad as I thought it was gonna be," I said.

"Alright, I can put some Quercetin cream to soothe it a bit and cover it up with some bandages that should help the healing time and paint a bit. If it really bothers you I can get you some pain killers." Ej said walked over to his desk to get the cream and bandages.

"Okay," I said as he walks back and sets the cream and bandages next to me.

"So how did you get that bruise tho?" Ej asked as he gently rubbed the cream on my back, I shivered due to the coldness of the cream on my bareback.

"I tried to hang out with Nina and let just say things got a bit violent. She hit be pretty hard on my back." I said.

"You know you can tell Slender right." He said.

"Yeah but I don't want to cause trouble. Plus I don't want people to worry about me Ej." I said as he started to wrap my torso.

"Alright. But if this gets out of hand I will tell him. Okay? Plus what kind of friend would I be letting you being beaten like that? I'm guessing you didn't fight back."

"No, I didn't. I didn't want to hurt her."

"Look it's okay to fight back you know. I don't want see you hurt ____ because some jealousy Nina has over you." Ej said as he finished up wrapping me.

"I know I know." I said "Welp I'm going and thanks."

I left and went to the living room. I tried to lean back but my back hurt too much so I just sat back up. Sally ran up to me and jumped on me as Lj watched. The impact of Sally jumping on me cause me to wince a little as my back hurt from landing on the couch.

"_____! Do you want to watch (kid show) with me and Lj?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah sure but can you get off of me?" I asked as Lj sat next to me.

Later on, while watching Lj quietly asked me why I winced and I told him. I saw a hint of worry on his face and I just said I was fine. While watching (kid show) I fell asleep leaning on LJ.