Chatper 25: Hoodie's Ending

Your Pov:

After Ej was done to check my wounds, he left the room to get me something to eat and told the others that I was awake. I waited a few minutes and Ej got me some (favorite meal). Once I was done I set my plate on the table. Ej took the plate back to the kitchen afterward and came back to the room.

Ej left me to rest and he was doing something on his phone when there was a knock at the door. It was Hoodie, they seem to be talking about something and Ej left.

"Hey Hoodie thanks for busting me out of that room," I said as he walked closer to me and sat next to me.

"Mhm." He said as he took off his mask showing his shining brown eyes and smooth brown hair.

There were a couple of seconds of silence between us and I decided to lean my head on his shoulder. He jumped a bit at my action then pulled me closer to him.

"____ I'm sorry about what happened to you... I should have been there faster. Then you wouldn't have had to endure that..." he said quietly.

"Hoodie don't be like that it's not your fault. I can only blame myself for what happened. I didn't want Sally to get hurt because of that guy."

"Still I could've lost you...." he said looking into my (color)ed eyes.

I didn't say anything as he hugged me and I rested my head in his chest. He was so warm and comforting. I wish we can stay like this forever.

"Hey, ____. I think I like you a lot. Like like you. I don't know what I'd do without you. So will you be my girlfriend?"

"Only if I can cuddle you as much as I want. Cause I like this, your so warm and huggable." I said as he chuckled.

"Sure, whatever you want, love." He said and kissed the top of my head as we cuddled.

"I love you, Brian," I said with my voice being muffled by his chest.

"I love you more, (Nickname)"

Ej walked back in a few minutes later and said "alright lover boy get out of my room. And ____ sleep you need the rest."

Hoodie left after giving me a kiss and I fell asleep on the cold hard bed.

Time skip———-(5 years later)

Author-Chan's Pov:

After two years later Hoodie and ____ got married. Hoodie had purposes on the there second anniversary. He gave ____ a box and inside the box was a later saying "will you marry me?"

 He gave ____ a box and inside the box was a later saying "will you marry me?"

____ was happy and replied with writing "I do" on the price of paper. Hoodie was so happy.

____ looked absolutely gorgeous in her wedding dress and Hoodie couldn't be happier to be married to her

Hoodie and ____ were ready to start a family after a few years and ____ was pregnant. During her pregnancy Hoodie would be extremely careful with _____, he would get anything she needs and heck even cleaned for ____. The other Pastas were happy for the couple, Nina and Angel has grown a bit and stopped being mean to ____. She now enjoys Nina's and Angel's company without anything to worry about. There had been moments where they would be jealous of ____ whet he hangs out with Lui and Jeff. She had to remind them that they ate just like brothers to her.

Once there child was born, Lui, Jeff, Masky  and Toby acted like the child's uncle's while Jane and Nina acted like aunts to the child.
The child was a baby boy who had Hoodie's completion and eyes, ____'s hair color. They were an adorable babysitter and Lj would somethings babysit them. Sur LJ hated kids but (Son's name) was an exception. For ____ she was happy and glad she made the choice of being with Hoodie.