Chapter 25: Masky's Ending.

Your Pov:

After Ej was done to check my wounds, he left the room to get me something to eat and told the others that I was awake. I waited a few minutes and Ej got me some (favorite meal). Once I was done I set my plate on the table. Ej took the plate back to the kitchen afterward and came back to the room.

Ej left me to rest and he was doing something on his phone when there was a knock at the door. It was Masky, they seem to be talking about something and Ej left.

"Hey____, Ej told me you woke up. So I came to see how you're doIng." Masky said.

"I'm doing just fine. Sore but fine." I said as I motion him to come sit with me.

"I'm glad you're okay. Everyone has been so worried about you." Masky said as he sat next to me.

"You know me, I'd never let anything get in my way of being happy," I said as he laughed.

"Mhm, I'm glad hoodie was able to find you alive." He said and gave me a quick hug.

"I'm glad too. I can't wait until I can walk without hurting myself so I can get back to experimenting with things. And hanging out with you guys." I said as he leaned closer to me.

He lifted his mask a little and kissed me, I blushed and I kissed back. Once we pulled away I took off his mask to see he was blushing too.

"Much better. I like seeing your face. You should wear it less." I said.

"____ words can not express how much I love you."

"Oh stop it you I bet you're just saying that just so you can get cheesecake," I said jokingly.

"How could you say that?" Masky played along.

"Because you like cheesecake more than you like me."

"Yes I like cheesecake more than you but I love you more than Cheesecake."

I laughed and said "Ok."

"So will you be my Cheesecake?"

"Yes, I'll be your cheesecake if you be my Chocolates"

"Deal."

Time Skip----------(5 years later)

Author-Chan's

A year later from when they became a couple, Masky and _____ got married. Masky has purposed by getting ___ to get one of his medicine battles in his room saying that he was having a 'bad headache' and being ____ she got it the only medicine bottle in the room. After that Masky told ____ to open it. ___ even got him the water for him to swallow the pill. But to her surprise, there was a note in the bottle and it said: "Will you marry me?"

 But to her surprise, there was a note in the bottle and it said: "Will you marry me?"

(Similar to something like this)

As ____ looked over to Masky he was on his Knees with an engagement ring.  ____ cried tears of joy and said yes.

  ____ cried tears of joy and said yes

(Wedding dress for u.)

Masky and ____ decide they didn't want any children for the time being and enjoy each other company. ____ started to hang out with Hoodie more often seeing that Hoodie was Masky's Bff. Lui and Jeff would some times get jealous of Hoodie since ___ hung out more with him. ____ constantly reminds them that she be there to hang out when she wants and that nothing in the world would change their friendship. Nina and Angel still hated ___ but doesn't mine hang out once and a while. More often or not ____ would experiment with cheesecake and try's to perfect a recipe that she's happy with. ____ would sometime annoy Masky with Toby but Masky didn't seem to mind ____ annoying him once and awhile. Either way ____ loves her life with the Pastas and wouldn't want to change a thing about it.