Chapter 12- Hoodie and Masky to the rescue

Your POV:

Lui and I headed to the dining room and eat. While I was eating Nina and Angel was staring at me snickering. I asked them why they staring at me and they just said how they liked my hair was done. Which was odd cause they hate me? After I helped slender with the dishes and went to my room.

I open the door, walked in and turned on the lights to see spiders of all sizes fake and real in my room. The real ones were crawling around my room like a horror movie. And worst of all there was a giant realist spider prop that looked Ungodly real. I Screamed as if my life couldn't on it but my room was booby-trapped and the prop spider shot out something sticky to hold me down.

I scream again and Yelled "SOMEONE HELP ME GET THESE MONSTERS OF MEEE" as I felt some of them crawl on my leg.

I was now sticky and crying as I was terrified of the spiders who walked all over me.

Hoodies Pov:

Masky and I along with a couple of the other pastas wherein the living room laughing at cliche horror movies. Jeff remarked how bad there were as we heard a loud scream.

"Guys that sounded like ____." Jeff and Lui said.

"Oh, I'm sure ____ can handle her just fine let just continue watching!" Nina said clinging on to Jeff.

"Yeah, she's tough enough." Angel Said.

"I'm worried. Hoodie can you come along with me and let's go check on her." Masky said.

"Yeah.." I reply and we got up.

We walked along upstairs to see ____ 's room door to be opened and spiders crawling out of her room. We ran over to see in ____'s room was a lot of fake and real spiders. ____ was crying as she couldn't get out of the sticky substance on her.

"Please.... someone help me." ____ cried and struggling to get out and terrified.

Masky went over getting the spider off of her. I soon follow suit. We managed to get her out and close her door. She cried on my shoulder as I pulled her into a hug.

"Shh, everything is ok now. Your safe." I cooed.

"What happened ____?" Masky asked.

"I-I turned on the l-Light and saw -t-them and- that G-gaaint prop spider... spews that white stuff on me... I-I could get out of it." She cried "I was so scared...."

"Shh, how about you use me and Masky shower and clean up. I can lend ___ some clothes." I said. And pick her up.

She nodded as Masky and I took her to our room. I put her down and showed her to the bathroom and place some clothes for her as well. Then I close the door. Mask and I changed our of our cloths which was also covered in the substance.

Masky Pov:

However, did that ____ is going to have a knuckle sandwich from me. She was so scared that poor girl. I told Hoodie to say in our room and wait for ___. I wait for the living room and stood in front of the scream of the movie.

"DUDE, WHAT THE HELL? I was enjoying making fun of the movie." Jeff said angrily.

"Alright, which one of you, f*cking put spiders and sticky white stuff in ____ room? She was scared sh*tless thanks to you." I said angrily.

"It wasn't us. We were hanging out with ___ in my room." Lui said.

"Heck it can't be me," Jeff said.

"It wasn't me I was laying video games with dark and red," Ben said.

"I didn't even know ___ was scared of spiders," Lj said as Jason agreed.

"Nina did you have anything to do with it. I know you don't like ____ and you did compliment her with Angel during dinner." Ej said suspiciously of Nina.

"Whoever that f*cker is better to come clean. Apologize and clean her room." I said.

"Geez Masky no need to be that made I'm sure whoever did it meant it as a joke," Jane said.

"No, it's not Jane! ____ is super terrified of spiders and she must have had a panic attack no thanks to the F*cker." Ej said.

Hoodie's Pov:

___ came out of the bathroom with my clothes on her. I was sitting on my bed. My clothes were kind of cute on her. It was way too big for her but it works.

"Thanks, Hoodie... where's Masky?" ___ asked.

"Trying to find whoever did that to you," I said as I motion her to come toward me.

"Oh... well umm I promise to cook you Guys something nice then..." she said as she sat next to me still physically shaking.

"You can sleep here with us tonight. I doubt you want to go back to your room." I said as she nodded.

"I'll just sleep on the opposite ends," I said and laid her down and laid myself next to her far apart.

After a few minutes, Masky came back and ___ was already asleep.

"So found out who did it?" I asked quietly.

"No, I'll just ask slender tomorrow. For now, let's sleep." Masky said and I nodded.