Chapter 9- First Mission.

Your POV:
After that incident, Slender asked me to give her punishment and I said just an apology is ok. Nina did that all be it in a rude and unsorrowful away. The once my week looks settle in time was ended Slender told Masky and Hoodie to assess my skilled and then slender sent me on my first killings. Slender decided to team me up with Nina and Ej. Ninja because he thought it might be a good idea just so even if Nina hates me she can get used to being around me and Ej to keep an eye on us.

"Alright team ____ take the parents, Nina you go into the boy's room. And I'll get the girl." Ej instructed as we arrived at the target house.

We nodded and headed in. I quietly snuck into the parent's room. I smell alcohol and look on the bed. They look like a fairly cute couple. Too bad I guess. I took out my poker knife and sliced their throats making sure hitting their vocal cords as well. They gasp for a few seconds and died. You be surprised at how calm I am cus this was my first kills. But I have seen enough blood gore to desensitize me. It was surprisingly fun. I cut out the kidney and use water to clean up the mess. Well as best I can to erase my tracks to go so far to see them back so their wounds didn't leak blood. It was then Ej walked in.

"Their dead all done," I said.

"You sure?" Ej and walked closer realizing that the couple had Ben cut and sewn.

"What I didn't want to leave a mess," I said.

"It's impressive I thought you be more....."

"Guilt tripped? Or just have a sense of guilt? Yeah no. I never had any empath or care to others I don't know" I said

"Cold as ice I see."

"Well I got you your kidneys," I said and give him the bag which I had the kidneys in.

"Thanks. Let's go get Nina." Ej said and left, me following close behind.

Nina has killed her target as well both of them where covered in blood while I was clean.

"I bet ____ didn't even finish her kill! I mean looks at her." Nina said amused.

"Actually I did kill both my targets. I just didn't let the blooded get on me. Speak of which you guys want me to get that off you?" I asked.

"Sure plus blood is hard to get off later," Ej said.

"Hmmm fine," Nina said.

I use my magic to clean their clothes as if their clothing got waterproof all the blood on their clothes poured out form the shirt and on to the ground.

"Cool," Ej said and looked at his clothing which. It is now clean.

"Let's get home I guess," Nina said trying to act like she is unimpressed.

When we got home, we went to Slender and repost that well killed our targets. Ej and Nina were dismissed.

"Now ____ as my new pasta I want to mark you so you be like the others. I didn't do it sooner because I wanted to know your full ability. Now that I learn a bit more about you I'm sure I want you here with us for as long as possible." Slender said.

"Alright what do I have to do?" I asked.

"Nothing really. Come over and sit on my lap. Backface towards me." He ordered.

I nodded and did as he said. He moves my hair out of the way and said " this many hurt a bit. You might pass out."

"Alright," I said as I felt pain and possible my blood dripping down my back.

I winced but tried to hold still for slender. Finally, the tense pain stops but there was still a lingering pain. I feel myself getting a bit nauseous and my vision went fuzzy. The last thing I knew was black.

Slender POV:

I told ___ to sit on my lap and I began to Crave out my symbol on the back of her neck, which is a circle with an x on it. She winces a bit but was able to hold still. After I finished she passed out on me as expected. My office was connected to my bedroom so I took her to my room and place her down on my bed. I looked over and made sure the mark had turn black and was now permanently on her. After that, I clean up her back cleaning the blood off of her. After that, I pull the covers over her and let her rest.

A few hours later I made dinner and called all. Pastas to come I the dining room for diner.

"Where is ___? I thought she is here tonight." Lui asked slightly worried.

"Do not worry, child. ___ is in my room resting. I mark her as a proxy and she need rest after such producer so I allowed her to rest in my room. Now eat." I explained.