Chapter 22- ⚠️Torture: Part Two ⚠️

Disclaimer! This chapter will contain the mention of torture just not Very detail (cus this Author Chan has no idea how to do torture scenes.) I will sum up this and chapter in 23!

Your POV:

I woke up on the bed that Zalgo put me in. I couldn't tell if it was night or day there was no window or anything in the room. I sat up carefully not yank the chain and pulled the blanket off me. I looked down and saw the scratch mark Zalgo made last time I was wake a couple of bruises and Hickeys too. I cover myself again. One of his minions cane in and place the food down. On the table and said "here you go a miss."

"Why are you being so.... polite," I asked.

"Well I May work with Zalgo and help him kidnapped and everything doesn't mean I can't be a gentleman." He said, "now eat."

"Thanks, I guess," I said and took the food. It was (random food) it tastes okay but not the best thing. The person left me alone again in the room after I finished my food.

Later on, a different Minion of his came in and in chain me and dragged me out of the room. That place was huge as I looked around.  The minion leads me to another room which reeked of the smell of rotting flesh and Blood. I didn't like it on but. The minion ties me up on the crossbar like those you see in a crucifix. Yeah, you didn't need to be a genius to know why I take here. I mentally prepared myself for the pain I was about to endure.

Meanwhile (Sally's Pov):

Clockwork brought me some food to eat. I was hesitant at first but I eat it. I'm so worried about ____, I hope nothing bad happens to her. Clockwork left and I was sitting in a cell bit knowing what to do with myself. I started to cry thinking of _____ and what might come of her. 'Dad (slender) were are you we need you now' I thought.

I heard quiet footsteps and I whimpered at the fact of who knows who might becoming.

"Sally" I heard a familiar voice say but quite.

I walked closer to the bars and saw Hoodie and Masky. I stuck my hand between the bars and waved. They ran over to me.

"Oh, Sally thank god for your okay. Your not hurt are you?" Masky said quietly.

"No... I'm worried about sissy _____...." I said as I thought of ____ being dragged away by Zalgo.

"So ____ is here too? Where is she?" Hoodie asked.

"Last I saw her she was in that cell across from me and dragged out by Zalgo to who knows where! I'm worried! ____ could be hurt or worse dead! I don't want ____ to die." I said as I cried.

"Hey sh shhh. It is okay. Now we have to go I promise we'll get you and _____ out of here safe. Now we know you're here We're going to get slender and the others to sent you guys free okay so wait for us." Masky said.

I nodded and said "bye.... and okay tell daddy I love him and miss him too."

The nodded and left.

Your POV:

I was just left there for a few minutes before Zalgo was here. I sighed knowing what's coming next.

"Hel-" I stop him.

"Save it. Let's just get this over with." I just said blankly.

"My my I patient but I was just going torture you so I can't be that angry at you." He said but he looked different it looked more demon than before with his four arms and mounted all over his body

Time skip————-

Zalgo's pov:

I had Rodger remove the now passed out ____ to the bedroom I let that girl use. Her scream was absolutely beautiful. Darn the next time I torture her maybe I should let Sally watch. I laughed to myself as I imagine the face on Sally if I showed her me hurting and Breaking that girl. Yeah, I might shower. I went to my thrown room and thought about what I can do to ____ to break her.