Chapter 15- Ticci Toby

Your POV:

After I was done in the bathroom Toby and I hung out a bit taking about waffles and many ways to cook it. We did some idol chitchat of the creepy-pastas and play form games. Needless to say, it was fun. After that, I slept on Toby's bed on opposite sides. I never had a problem with sleep with men (to clarify no not ten dirty kinds of 'sleep' just normal sleeping), well people I trust anyways. Plus Toby and I use to have fun and I would always fall asleep on him.

I woke up early the next day and decided to make breakfast for everyone. I made some pancakes for everyone along with coffee and tea. I also made an experimental dish with human kidneys for Ej hope he likes it. And I had just a bit spare time so I decided to try to make some hard experimental candies and Dragons bread for Lj. As I was pulling the warm sugar to make Dragon's bread slender walked in.

"Hello, slender. I made breakfast today." I said as I kept pulling and folding the Dragons bread and adding some powdered sugar from time to time to keep it from stick too much.

"Child what are you doing?" Slender asked.

"Making dragon's bread. It a type of Chinese dessert but to sum it up it's a type of cotton candy made by pulling sugar. It's like making hand made noodles." I said, "oh and I made some other candies too for Lj's breakfast."

(That's the candy you made

(That's the candy you made.)

(That's Dragon's bread

(That's Dragon's bread.)

Slender nodded and watch me make the dragon's bread candy. Which I didn't mind. Once I was don't slender helped me set up the dining table. Once everyone was I the dining room we started eating expect me, Ej and Lj.

"Ej I want you try this I made it wit. Human kidneys. Hopefully, it's good." I said to Ej.

"Uhh ____ I don't mean to be rude but what the f*ck is that?" Lj asked poking at the Dragon's bread.

"Hey don't hate it until you try it. It's candy. And the hard candy is just shaped differently cause I enjoy the art of cooking!" I said.

"Welp I'll try this." Ej said and took a bite "it's yummy ____ you need to make this more often."

LJ cautiously ate the Dragon's bread and said: "Huh not bad." The continued to eat his candy breakfast.

I smiled being glad that everyone is enjoying breakfast and I started to eat my own breakfast. After that slender washed the dishes and I gave Sally a lollipop shaped like a goldfish. She said it was beautiful and loved it.

Afterward, I went to hang out with Toby. We annoyed Masky a bit then pulled a harmless but funny prank on Jeff. Yeah, that end up in me and Toby running for our lives. It was so much fun being able to hang out with my friends. Toby and I then went to his room and talked a bit.

"Hey, Tobyyyyyy? What do you want to now?" I asked.

"D-d-on't k-know. How about a-a-annoy Masky again or m-movie?" He responds.

"Hmm, movie. But no spiders please." I said.

We head to the living room only to see Ben and Jeff playing with each other on (game.) we sat down and watch the two play. Jeff lost everything.

"What the F*ck BEN! Your cheating!! You always win!" Jeff said angrily.

"Hah sucks to suck! And no I'm just good at it" Ben said.

"Guys don't fight it's just a game," I said.

"Says the p-p-person who there-e the c-controller at J-Jeff that one time yo- Mph," Toby said and I cover his mouth.

"That was that one time!" I said.

"Say ____ wanna play?" Ben asked.

"Sure," I said as Jeff handed me the controller and switch spots with me.

We played 20 games I won 2, the last two games.

"Ben I hate you," I said and smacked him lightly with the controller.

"Sorry cutie but you can't beat the Gamer king! Or do you want to be my gamer queen?" Ben said.

"Flirty with me one more time I will drown you in a lake and this time no one will come because I'm going make sure your body is gone forever," I said.

"Ooh sh*t you better run," Jeff said.

"Your joking right," Ben asked.

"Hell yeah, I am! Ha, I at least need to have a little fun!" I said, "anyways who's up for a watching Jigsaw."

We agreed on watching and me and Toby day next to each other laughing at how stupid some of the people were.