Chapter 4- Introductions

Your POV:

After dinner, I helped slender do the dishes which he appreciated as none of the pasta really like chores. I learn that cleaning and house chores were a type of punishment for the other pastas. I was a bit sad about this and he told me where the clean supplies were after I asked. Then I went to the living room as everyone introduces themselves.

Time skip(after the introductions)

It was nice meeting everyone. They seem like a nice bunch. I think I like Sliver and sally. They might be fun to hang out with along with Ben even if he's a total perv. LJ seems to be a fantastic friend to be around if you can put past the whole killer thing. Nina a bit to Yandere and kinda try to threaten me along with Judge angel who seems to like Lui. I think they might be jealous of my friendship with them.

Oh well after all the introductions I set up my bed and took a shower in the bathroom attached to my own rooms. I want to bed soon after. When I woke up it was five in the morning. I figured I'll do slender a favor and make breakfast. To be honest I love experimenting with food. I went to the kitchen and made waffles and I have had time to make a cheesecake for Masky. As I was taking the cheesecake out slender walked.

"Hey, Slender," I asked putting the cheesecake on the table.

"Hello, child. I didn't you, wake up this early." Slender said.

"I wake up early normally! Oh, and I made breakfast to. And cheesecake! Also, I'm not sure what everyone drinks so I just made some Eral grey tea and coffee. Umm and biskets for tea." I said.

"____ how long have you been up?" Slender asked.

"Umm Five-thirty. Why?"

"Should you humans need more rest,"  Slender asked.

"If vary. Also, how says I'm human?"

"Your joking or are you serious?"

"Half joking. I'm half something. I remember vaguely of my uncle tell me I'm not like other humans. So I just know I'm only half-human. But I don't know what my other half is. I'm an only child and my parents passed away. My mother passed when I was born." I said.

"Already then can I have some of that tea," Slender said.

I nodded and gave Him this the tea. Slender told me He prepare Ejs breakfast as he doesn't eat normal food. He showed me how to cook a kidney. Thirty minutes, later the other came to the dining room and was ready to eat. As soon as they took a bite they said it was yummy.

"____! ____! _-_-___! Tell me t-tell did you cook do day!! I j-just realize how m-much I miss your-r cooking" Toby said and gulp down the waffles.

"Mhm, this is great!" Sally said.

"Girl I gotta hand it's to you it's good," Jane said as Slender nodded.

"I'm glad. Also Masky and Hoodie I made you guys cheesecake I promised! E.J. I didn't know how to make your food so slender showed me so I hope it's ok. Maybe once I get the whole murdering people thing."

Masky squealed in excitement for cheesecake and Ej nodded. Everyone eat and slender and I did the dishes. Soon after I went into my room and started redecorating.

Time skip——

(You can change the color if you like)

"Now done with unpacking and redecorating

"Now done with unpacking and redecorating. Hmmm, maybe I should look around a bit." I said to myself and left my now newly cleans and decorated room.

As I walked along the hall I realize that the decoration was dusty and the floor had a thin layer of dust.  Then I remember that Slender said that the mansion is not really cleaned that often. I guess I'll just have to do it myself! I went back to my room got my cleaning outfit on and went to the door of the mansion and started cleaning the mansion from bottom to the top. As I was mopping the floor I saw a shadow and looked up.

"Hey, Lj. What's up." I asked as I look back down and continued.

"Geez, I was just wondering why your cleanin?" Lj asked with is usual English accent.

"I just feel like it. It's least I can do for slender as he's letting me stay. Not to mention THIS PLACE IS Filthy! I may not be a germaphobe but I have standers if I'm going to live here I'm going to clean this place until I drop or until this place is clean. Also, why do I smell rotting flesh here the basement door?"

"Wow. Alright, suit yourself then. I sure as hell won't clean. But I think is one of Dr. Smiley's patients."

"Well alright. Not get moving Cuzt this girl is not stopping until these halls and rooms are clean!"

Lj walked off laughing. As I was cleaning Lui saw me and was glad to help me. After the entire day of mopping, dusting, and vacuuming. Lui and I had clean the entire mansion with Lui started at the top and me and the bottoms cleaning.

"Finally! Yes." ____ said.

"Suger cube you owes me a favor! Sully no We're doing this for us to I'm mean who knows what wells get if it's dirty!" Lui said.

"How about I get you something when I'm free ok."

"____ you don't have to. I'll gladly take it."

"You guys are fun to be around," I said smiling at them.