Chapter 25: Jeff's Ending

Your Pov:

After Ej was done to check my wounds, he left the room to get me something to eat and told the others that I was awake. I waited a few minutes and Ej got me some (favorite meal). Once I was done I set my plate on the table. Ej took the plate back to kitchen afterward and came back to the room.

Ej left me to rest and he was doing something on his phone when Jeff kicked the door open. I was startled for a few seconds as I see Jeff came running and hugged me. I hugged him back without hesitation.

"WHAT THE F*CK JEFF?" Ej said angrily.

"I'm so glad you're alive... I was so worried about you to ____. I was so afraid I lost you..." Jeff said ignoring Ej entirely.

"EJ can you give us a few minutes?" I asked Ej.

"Alright but Jeff you better f*ckin fix my door *sshole." Ej said and left us.

"Jeff... I'm can you let go." I asked.

"No, I'm never going to let go of you. I... I don't know what I'd do without you_____. I was so afraid when you collapse after you killed Zalgo. When I heard how Hoodie found you... I was so worried. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to save you..." Jeff said as he buried his face in my chest.

"Jeff...I ...thank you. It's nice to know that someone cares." I said kissing the top of his head and said: "I love you Jeffy and always will."

He seems surprised at my response and looked up into my eyes with his blue ones. I looked at him and lifted his face from my chest and kissed him on his lips. He gladly accepted and held me closer to him.

Once he let go he said "I love you ____. Ever since we were kids I loved you but I always thought you loved Lui."

"Well, I do. He's like a brother I never had." I said and Jeff's smile grew wider and he kissed me again.

Author-Chan's Pov: (Five years later)

During the time that ____ and Jeff was dating Nina would constantly try to hurt ____ or ruin her relationship with Jeff. It had gotten so bad that ____ and Nina would be constantly fighting; with ____ mostly defending never really hurt Nina except for that one time. Slender had to do order and enforce Nina to not fight ____. Jeff was constantly worried about ____ whenever he was on a mission when Nina and ____ could get into a fight at any moment.

After two years of dating ____ and Jeff got married. Jeff got some of the Pastas and Lui to help him in his proposal. He rigged a game of Cards vs humanity with tow cards. About three rounds in the game the black card in the middle was a card (the black card in the pic)

 About three rounds in the game the black card in the middle was a card (the black card in the pic)

____ read it out aloud and everyone places there white cards except Jeff. Jeff told  ___ to just read the others and he said he will 100% sure he was gonna win. ____ let it slide and All of them said "A marriage proposal."
____ looked and Jeff and he handed his card to _____. It read "____ can you make me the luckiest serial killer and marry me?" ____ couldn't respond with a word as she held the card to her chest and nodded as fast as she could.

 It read "____ can you make me the luckiest serial killer and marry me?" ____ couldn't respond with a word as she held the card to her chest and nodded as fast as she could

Jeff and ____ agreed to do their research to become parents before thinking about having a kid. Once they did so there research they had a beautiful baby girl. The girl had jet black hair like Jeff, a pale completion and ____'s eye color. They named her (daughter's name). She was a little trouble maker like her Dad. Jeff and ____ had a lot of trouble taking care of her but with the help of Slender and Dr. smiley they managed just fine. Nina was heartbroken but none the less was happy for Jeff. Nina still despises ____ but no longer try to harm her just vocally argue with ___. Even with all the bumps on the road of being parents Jeff and ____ were happy and loved every about her life.