Chapter 3- Hoodie and Masky

Your POV:

After that fight, Masky and Hoodie lead me out of the forest and I show them to my home. While walking they talked about what's being a proxy like and what do they do, Filling me in on the rules and stuff.

"Hey, guys I want to ask you. Why do you guys wear masks?" I asked I realize it was a bit stupid as they where killers they probably were them for hiding there faces from the police.

"Duh to hide from the police," Masky said.

"Yeah! But can I see what's under there?" I asked as we pack up my stuff in my room.

"Well, you already know." They both said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Well, we used to go to college together ____! Remember Alex? We where all doing the Marblehornets." Masky said.

"WAIT SO You guys wherein his team? Oh my god! Seriously? Damn, I feel like an idiot. Now, which two are you guys then?" I asked.

"I'm Tim and Hoodie is Brain," Masky said.

"Now, here I am thinking I'm a weird one. I wonder how many of my other few friends are killers." I asked myself.

Masky and Hoodie chuckled and Masky said "Eh who knows. Now ____ can you make some cheesecake for meee once you settle down!"

"Yeah sure," I said.

We talked a bit more and clean up my stuff and ended up with three boxed and a bag. They help me get my stuff to the mansion and put my stuff in my now new home and room. It was a bit dust and rotten smelling but noting nothing a bet remodeling can't do. Thank god slender decided to give me this week to settle in.   About an hour later as I was clean the room I heard a knock.

"Yes? Who is it." I said.

"It's me, Jeff. Slender said you should come and meet the others! And slender said you should think of a creepypasta name too for yourself. Also, it's dinner!" Jeff said.

"Ok! Give me like fine minutes!" I said.

I quickly change into some clean clothes and want downstairs. I saw many people sitting seeming to be waiting for me. I look around and I notice two people that are familiar people and I decided not to scream out of excitement and sat between them.

"It's been a while guys I miss you. Granted I. Thought you two were dead." I said.

"____! It's so g-g-ood to seee you!!!!! S-So you're the new p-p-asta!" Toby said.

"Hell Yeah! We're gonna have so much fun, Lui! Sully don't be rude now. ____ that's Sully he's my other personality. Hey, kitten~ Sully!" Lui and sully said as they argue with himself.

"So I guess you know them ____?" Slender asked.

"Mhm me Jeff, Toby and Lui were childhood friends. Apparently Masky and hoody and I went to the same college." I replied.

"Not just that ____ went to high school with me." A blue masked man with a hoodie said.

"I'd sorry but I don't really recognize you. Probably because of the mask." I said.

"It's fine. It's Jack also call me EJ. There two jacks here." The blue masked man said.

"Wait so that Jack the hung out with me and went to med school?" I asked surprised.

"Mhm."

"Ok ok, I know who I know now!  Slender should I introduce myself?" I asked.

Slender nodded and I said "Hi, I'm _(full name)_ and my creepypasta name is Scarlet Blade. I'm in my twenties, I love anything artistic. I graduated with and degree for costume and prop design. I would like to be called _____! I have water and blood manipulation powers that I kept to myself until now."

"Wel please everyone introduce your selves. ___ I'm Slenderman everyone calls me Slender or Slendy. I realize I never gave you a proper introduction. You are working under me and receiving an order from me.

I nodded and said "I understand Masky already filled me in on the rules. Shall we eat and then you guys can introduce yourselves."

They all nodded and we dug in. It was every yummy meal of (Favorite food).