Chapter 25: EJ's ending

Your Pov:

After Ej was done to check my wounds, he left the room to get me something to eat and told the others that I was awake. I waited a few minutes and Ej got me some (favorite meal). Once I was done I set my plate on the table.

"Hey, ____. I know this might not be the right time but can I tell you something?" He said looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked cheerfully.

"Look when you got kidnapped I was so worried. I was so afraid I lost someone close to me. ____ you're special to me, your nice and beautiful. You don't hesitate to help others when they need it and I... I love you____, and I knew I loved you from the moment you said that I was cool Looking when I took my mask off. I knew I could bear to live without you in my life_____." He said as he took off his mask looking at me.

I looked at him with a blush and kissed him o. The cheek and said, "I like you too, Ej and always will."

He looked at me and pulled Into a hug and kissed me on the lips.

"So does that mean we're a couple?" I asked and he nodded.

"I love you," I said and buried my face in his chest.

"I love you more." He said.

Time skip ( 5 years later )

Author-Chan's Pov:

After ____ and Ej were a couple, they want on numerous dates and had lots of Fun. Ej purposed to ____ a year later since that day. Ej purpose by taking ____ to a beach and wrote "Will you marry me in the sand" ____ said yes and hugged Ej, crying tears of happiness.

 Ej purpose by taking ____ to a beach and wrote "Will you marry me in the sand" ____ said yes and hugged Ej, crying tears of happiness

(That was her wedding dress

(That was her wedding dress.)

Nina and Angel have later grown a bit closer to ___ but still kind jealous of her whenever she Hangs out with Lui and Jeff. She had to constantly remind them that she is with Ej and would never betray him so Nina and Angel don't have to worry about ____ getting Lui and Jeff.

A year later, they had a beautiful baby boy. His name was (Son's name) and he had his dad's hair and kind color. (Son's name) has your eyes and he was an adorable little force to reckon with. Even at the small age of 4, he was able to spawn water out of nowhere and get the whole place wet. ___ always had to clean up after him, Ben will not get anywhere close to (Son's name) because of his tendency to spawn water at random times. They never really found out what ____ was beside her human side ____ was content with the life she is living. She had her lovable cannibal husband and a loving son who's favorite food is human heart which Ej and ___ did not mind giving to them to there Son as a treat once and a while. Everything was perfect for ___, as she got her happily ever after.