Chapter 13- Nightmares

Your POV:

(Cue the dream sequence)
I was walking around an empty room. I saw something on the ground I walked closer to see a dead body not just any dead body a dead body of Hoodie and next to him a body of Masky. I shook them Hoping that wasn't real.  I called for them hoping they were just playing with me. Then something came out of the dark. It was a giant spider I took on look at it and bolted for my life while crying. I ran until I was stopped as I couldn't run any fathers I was stuck in a corner. I sat there waiting for my doom.

"____!" I heard as it seems to be coming from the spider.

"______!" I hear louder.
(End of dream.)

I woke up and shot up hitting Someone's head with my own. We both groaned and I fell back down. I look to see it as Hoodie. Thank god it. A was just a dream.

"Sorry Hoodie," I said after a few seconds.

"It's fine. You okay tho? You kept a calling me and Masky's names in your sleep." He asked rubbing his forehead.

"Yeah, just a nightmare..... Hoodie." I said.

"You can talk about it if you like." Hoodie said and I shook my head no and hugged him.

He rubbed my back as to comfort me. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I spoke up "so Ummm what time is it?"

"3 in the morning." Hoodie said plainly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry waking you up! You probably should go back to bed."

"You two okay? Hey if it makes you feel any better you can cuddle with me if you need to." He said and laid back down next to me.

Hoodie's Pov:

After I fell back asleep, I woke up a couple of hours later seeing ____ next to me sleeping soundly. Masky has already dressed and just walked out of the bathroom.

"Well you two look comfy while I have to sleep alone," Masky said teasingly yet still kinda jealous.

I notice ____ arms were around me and I blushed a bit before saying "You sleep alone anyways would you like me to sleep next to you then? Also, I let ____ cuddle me because she had a nightmare. Which she called our names out."

"Alright. I guess breakfast should be ready anytime now. You should wake _____ up." Mask said and left the room.

I looked over so see her so peacefully sleeping, I wondered what kind of nightmare did she have? I stay a few more minutes before carefully removing ____'s arms and went to change to my yellow hoodie and jeans and my mask. After I change I shook ____ to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open looking at me with those (color)ed eyes of hers. Her gaze never fails to put a smile on my face.

"Hey, wake up now okay? Do you want something to change or are you okay with just where oh my shorts and my other yellow hoodie?" I asked.

She mumbled something and sat up and yawned. She was so adorable she looked like a small kid in my clothes. She stretched a bit and looked over at me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. Also, can I use the bathroom my hairs a mess and I need to wash my face." ____ said.

"Mhm." I hummed and nodded.

____ walked to the bathroom and closed the door. After around thirty minutes she came out with her hair combed and face clean.

"Breakfast should be ready. Let's go then."

Time skip! (after breakfast)

During breakfast, everyone asked why ____ had my clothes on beside Masky. Then ___ had to explain to everyone why and how she slept in our room in my bed. Of course Ben and dark link had to tease us a bit. Jeff, Lui, and Toby seem to hate that. Slender called Nina and Angel to his office. Masky and ____ decide to make some cheesecake to keep ____ from thinking about last night. I went to train a bit with Kagekao and Kate.