Chapter 18- Eyeless Jack

Need to know: if you don't like chocolate replace Chocolate favor with your favorite sweet!

EJ's pov:

Ever since ____ moved into the mansion I couldn't stop thinking about them. They were always so nice even when we were in highs school. People always bully her too, she never let the bully's get her down and she was even kind to them. Looking back I'm glad I got the chance of eating their kidneys. I was clean my scalpels until I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I open to see ___ looking at me with a smile.

"Hey, Ej! I just wanted to hang out a bit. Are you busy?" ____ asked.

"No, not at all," I said and let her in my room.

We talked a bit and ___asked me about my mask. I explained to her what happened to me during college and how I ended up here.

Your Pov:

".... And that's how and why I am here now." Ej explained.

"So that still doesn't answer why you were and what under your mask," I said.

"____ I'm a monster... I don't want to you hate me after seeing my face."

"Jack. I know you know me. Do you really think I would judge you on your looks?" I asked seriously.

"No... but still...."

"Look jack I understand this is a touchy subject but I don't want you to think you're a monster. Your a great person even if people think your a monster you still just going to be that lovable cannibal I call my friend. So please let me see your face."

"____ I...." Ej said looking away for a few seconds.

He took his mask off and turn towards me. He had gray skin and empty eye-sockets that's pitch black with Black goo come if out. He always had sharp teeth too. After a few seconds, I noticed his face change to a face of nervousness to sadness. He was about to put the mask on as I stopped him.

"Ej I think you look cool. So don't call yourself a monster. Your perfect the way you are and I still like you as much as I did before. The same Jack I like to hang out and make kidneys for." I said.

"____... that actually means a lot. Thanks." Ej said as a smile came across his face.

"Seee smiling helps! And it makes you look nicer!"

Ej's Pov.

She called me cool looking and she likes me. I doubt it's the romantic way tho. 'Oh, maybe one day I'll make you mine.' I thought. I couldn't help but smile when she said that.

"So you wanna go downstairs and maybe eat a kidney with me?" I asked as I put my mask back go.

"Nah. I'll leave the kidney eating to you. I'll just drink some tea and eat my (favorite chocolate flavor) chocolates.." she said and rambled a bit "Jeff was the best he went to the grocery store with Lui in their humans from and got me my (Favorite chocolate flavor). I will literary go hell and back just to get those delicious pieces in my mouth. So yummy!"

I chuckled and said, "chocolate crazed much?"

"Hey! I just love sweets okay!" She said and pouted, it was adorable.

With that ___ and I went to the kitchen. I grabbed my kidney form the fridge and ___ grabbed her (Favorite Chocolate favor) chocolate bar. We eat our snack and went out for a mission after per Slender's orders. We decided to take the man home with use and tortured him a bit before ___ Cuz open the man's dead body and took the kidneys out. ___ cleaned up the messed and during the night ____, and I along with a couple of the creepypasta has a movie night. ___ sat between me and hoodie. Jeff at on the floor in front of ___ since there weren't any couch room left. Nina and Angel sat together and I saw them Glaring at ____ once and while. While watching the move ____ played with Jeff's hair which he didn't seem to mind a bit. It was kinda strange, Jeff became a lot tamer these months since ___ is here. Jeff would always prank the others and be a jerk but now that ____ is here he's still a f*cking jerk but less of a jerk.

___ went back to her room after the movie saying she was tired and the rest of us watched another movie before going to bed.