Chapter 10- I just walked in!

Slender POV:

After dinner, I went to my room to check on ____ along with her dinner. Once I enter I notice she was still asleep. So I wrote a small note telling her to eat dinner. Then I went to my bathroom to go take a shower.

Your POV:

I left something soft under me. I open my eyes to see I'm no longer in Slender's office. I wasn't I'm my room either and I sat up. I looked around the room realize I'm in someone's room and on a giant bed. There was the sound of water close by too. I looked next to me on the bedside table. They were a tray of spaghetti and a note.

"Eat dinner and rest a bit more. You are now my official proxy. -Slenderman."

I thought 'wow what's nice handwriting he has.' And took the spaghetti and ate it and place it back down on the table. I sat they're a bit and laid back down wondering why room I was in. As I was in deep thought one of the doors in the room opened and sounds of water stopped. I look over to see Slender in a gray T-shirt and some black pants with a towel around his neck.

"Ah good your wake," Slender said and walked over to me and sat beside me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About midnight. How are you feeling?" He said as his hand was placed on my head it felt nice and warm.

"A bit weird but the good kind of weird," I said.

"Alright. Then." Slender said.

"Well then do you want me to leave so you can sleep?" I asked.

"Well, I'll just teleport us to your room. Okay?" Slender said and I nodded.

He picked me up and teleport us to my room. After we where in my room. He set me down on my bed and cover me in my blanket and left. I fell back asleep later on. When I woke up it was seven in the morning. I sat there for an hour or so and when to get a shower. After my shower, I went to my closet to grab some clothes.

"Hey _____! B-breakfa-" Toby walked in without knocking.

My face was instantly red as I didn't have a shirt on a just bra on. Toby was staring in shock and a bit of a tent in his pants. "TOBYYYY GET OUT!!  AND GO FIX TOBY JR!"I yelled so pound I'm pretty sure the entire mansion could here me.

Toby's Pov:

I slammed the door closed and just trying to process what happened. I saw ____ with no shirt on. I felt a blush on my face as I walked downstairs.

"Dude, what was that yelling about?" Hoodie asked.

"Heh I w-w-wal-ked into ____ chan-g-gin-g and she-e yelled a-a-at me," I responded.

"oh did she look hot?" BEN and dark asked.

"You two don't be perverted," BP said.

"Maybe you should've to knock Toby! Ah Nah, I would have just stayed and stared a bit. Damn, I mean ____ with minimal clothing. Hell yeah, count me in. Sully don't be a pervert!" Lui said.

"L-L-loo-ok I d-d-didn't mean to w-walking in their l-like that!" I said blushing as ____ came down.

"Morning guys." ____ Said.

"____ Just the person I was looking for! Say mind if I. Walked in on you naked~ I like to see that. Sully no! Don't do that." Lui said and slapped himself.

"Pervert. Sully if you did that on purpose I will rip you to pieces!" She said as Angel and Nina glares at her.

After a couple of more minutes, we call ate breakfast together.

Your Pov:

Slender called me to his office along with Jeff We talked a bit and we walked into his office. He told us we need to kill a middle-aged man who lives (random street name). We head out and thought of how to kill that man. For his mission, Jeff told me to let him do the work and if he need help he'll tell me. It was the afternoon and apparently out target is at home.

I watch Jeff from the corner of the room as he snuck behind the make and stabbed the man. As soon as I saw the man I recognized him.

"Save me...." he said as he bleeds out looking at me.

I looked away by using my magic to make his blood rush to his head and explode like a balloon.

"Sorry what that a bit much" I asked.

"No at all," Jeff said.

"Yeah let's just go. I don't want to be here...."

"What's wrong?" Jeff asked was left that house.

"He was a weirdo flirty creeper. I meet him when he worked ya the cafe. He really creeped me out." I said.

Jeff nodded and we went home. After we arrive we told slender what we did and Jeff and hung out a bit.