Chapter 8- Nina the Killer

Jeff Pov:

I just got back for a mission to see ____ sleeping on LJ. I could help but think why can't it be me that she slept on. I walked over and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Lj sup," I said.

"Nothing much. ____ and Sally fell asleep on me when watching (kid show).." Lj reply.

"Jefff! Your back! How about you and I hang out a bit!" Nina said as she came running.

"No thanks," I said as I lean back.

"But Jeffy Pie lets hang out! We can go killing or just watch something together alone!"

"Don't call me Jeffy Pie," I said as I glared at here.

"Strange you don't seem to mind ___ calling you Jeffy," Ben said as he walked out the kitchen with his stacks.

"That's different ___ is my best friend!" I said  "and she doesn't call me 'Jeffy Pie'"

"Ah Huh. Yeah, totally different" Lj said teasingly.

"Yeah, why can't I say Jeffy when she can! It's not fair!" Nina said.

"Welp good luck with that Jeff," Ben said and left.

The for the next five minutes I and Nina was agued with me on her calling me 'Jeffy pie' and how I don't like it. Let's just say she wasn't even happy with me.

"Guys, can you be quiet? You're going to make Sally wake up." A quietly bit sweet voice said.

I looked over to see ___ was awake. We both went quiet look at her. She was kind of cute looking at us like that.

"Ugh, I hate you ____. It's because of you Jeffy doesn't like me! Why did you even become pasta." Nina said.

"WhaA now?" She said sleepily as she was a bit groggy from waking up.

Your Pov:

I woke to a bit of yelling and said "Guys can you be quiet? You're going to make Sally wake up."

I was only greeted but a big of silence and the yell by Nina who was next to Jeff I didn't quite get what she said as it was a bit fuzzy as I just woke.

"WhaA now?" I asked.

"I said if it wasn't For you JEFF would love me not you!!! I HATE YOU ______ You b*tch!" Nina yelled louder pushing me to the couch with a knife in hand. If I wast awake by the yell then I sure as hell woke up from the pain on my back I whimpered a little.

"NINA STOP!" I heard someone behind me say.

It was Masky, I pushed Nina away fro me. But Nina didn't like it and tried to stab me. I dodge but just barely. She manages to slash my arm. I quickly pinned her down on the floor. And sat on her kicking her knife away.

"Nina I don't know what's your talking about. But please don't fight me. Can't we just be friends?" I asked.

She glared at me and said "I'll never be friends with you! You stole Jeff away from me!"

Masky walked over and pinned her down and told me to get off of her. Jeff came to me as I looked over to Lj and thank goodness we didn't wake Sally.

"Nina I'm taking you to Slender. Jeff takes ____ to check that arm out." Masky said and dragged Nina with him.

"Sorry ____. I didn't expect Nina to react like that over a name. How come you didn't attack? Or use your power? " Jeff said as he and I walked to Ej's room.

"Well, I didn't want to hurt her. She hates me but I don't hate her. If were going to live under the same roof then so I'll do my best to not be in bad turns with everyone. Also what name?" I said.

"I didn't want her to call me 'Jeffy pie.' And Ben had to bring up me letting you call me Jeffy. And that's how it started."

"Well, it's just a nickname if it really upsets her I can stop."

"Well if you like you can still call me that just not around others."

"Deal," I said as we arrived at Ej's room.

He opens the door and looked to me seeing my bloody arm. And then looks at Jeff.

"Come in," Ej said.

"Sorry to bother you Ej," I said.

"Eh doesn't worry about let's fix the arm of yours and I can check your back," Ej said.

I nodded and got on to the medical bed. Jeff stood there patiently.  As Ej cleaned the blood and disinfected my arm. I whimpers and the sting of the disinfectant on my open wound. Jeff let me hold on to his arm with my other hand as he could see I was in pain.

Once he was done with my arm he said: "alright now turn and lift up your shirt."

I did as he said after I let go of Jeff's arm and he unwrapped the bandages as I here Jeff gasp a bit. I joking asked "what wrong Jeff? I thought of all the thinks the would spook you a bruise wound he last on the list!"

"No, it's not that. But what happened?" He asked worriedly.

Before I answered Ej asked, "What happen to your arm."

"Nina happened," I said looks at both of them.

"You didn't answer my question ____," Jeff said.

"Well, she did." Ej said and finish rewrapping my back "I'm going to talk to Slend-"

"Masky already doing that. And yes I did. I tried to hang out with Nina before and things got out of hand and she hit my back hard." I said.

"____ sorry about Nina," Jeff said.

"It's okay it's not your fault. I just guess will never be friends." I said.

"___ go rest I'll bring dinner to you later," Ej said and I nodded.

With that, Jeff took me to my room and stay with me as I fell asleep on him as we talked in my room.