Chapter 17- Singing and Torture

EJ's Pov:

I was walking along the hall with BP want I noticed Jane looked into ____'s room. Me and BP walked to Jane and tabbed her should.

"What the h-" I said before being cut off my Jane.

"Shhh! Just listen and watch." Jane said.

BP and I look at each-other and peeked in. ____ was singing a song while working on something.

Her voice was beautiful I never hear ____ sung before. Later on she sang another song and Jeff and Toby join us in listening to ___ sing a different song. As we were listening we heard someone clear there throat and me and Jeff fell over knocked the door open. It startled ____ as she stopped and looked at us.

"Umm, can I help you?" ____ said.

"Jeff, Ej, Toby, BP, and Jane it's not nice spying on others." I heard only to see slender.

"Were sorry." We all said.

"But ____ Just had such a beautiful voice! I couldn't help but listen." Jane said as we nodded.

"Aww, thanks but please don't do that." ____ blushed.

"Don't you h-h-have w-work to do t-tho slender?" Toby asked curiously as it was odd to see Slender walking around besides dinner and breakfast.

Slender is always in his office working or in the kitchen cooking it's hard to believe he's actually not doing anything that work-related.

"Well, I have spare time. I was heading to Sally's room. I was going to asked ____ if she would want to join sally and I as I'm aware sally had frowned quite fond of ___" slender said.

"Hm oh okay. I'll just finish this another time then." ____ said.

"Hey ___ what are you working on," BP asked curiously as the others walked away.

"Oh, just a doodle where have a look." She said and showed us a picture.

" She said and showed us a picture

(F.Y.I, I did draw this so you shouldn't see in anywhere but here and the one in the middle is You.)

"Awww that's cute," BP said I nodded agreement.

Time skip!———
Your POV:

After I finished playing with Sally and Slender. I decided to hang out with Dr.Smiley a bit as I realize I didn't get to know him and I like to learn more about him. I was also glad Slender and a bit of time to play with sally to, she seemed really happy that Slender had time to play with her.

I head to the basement and saw Dr. Smiley working on a patient of his. His patient saw me and yelled "Please! Help me this guy is Crazy!!!"

Smiley turns to see me and said: "Hey, Scarlet, I'm kinda busy right now so if you need help with a medical problem tell Ej." And turn back to the patient, using my pasta name to not let the patient know my real one even if the patient was going to die anyway.

"No no, I just want to hang out a bit. You want some help what that?" I asked.

"Sure had me one of those scalpels." He said and I did as he was told.

"Have you have dry to gouge someone's eyes out with spoons?" I asked.

"No."

"So do you drug your patients?"

"Occasionally yes. To test out drugs." He said as the patient was screaming.

"Are they always this loud."

"Depend on the individual this one just won't shut up. Now had me the gag."

"Sure," I said and hand it to him and he puts it as to muffle the patient screaming.

"Much better. Now ____ you ever tortured someone?"

"No, but I heard there's a long of interesting ways you can. Like ripping tongues, pouring hot oil on people's junk, the weird device uses to pull a person's limbs off. Classic Iron Maiden and so on. But I never tortured some persAy. But physiological torture is more interesting to me but physical seems interesting just messy."

"Wow, you seem to know a lot about that."

"What can I say I like the dark in unsettling," I said.

"Hm many are you and I came to have a tortured session with one of my patients next time," Smiley said as his patient died of blood loss.

"I guess I can that would be fun I guess." I said, "Welp I'd gonna go now."

"Alright bye," smiley said.