Prologue

Volterra, Italy July 23rd, 2010.

Screams where heard among the castle as Athenodora was giving birth, to Caius's child.
"You can do this" Caius says, "I want the baby to live" she says in pain. "The baby is ripping you! I must change you now" Caius says, bending to Athenodora's neck, "No, not till the baby is out" she exhaustingly said. "Very well" Caius was saddened but obeyed Athena's wishes, "It's a girl!" Carlisle exclaims holding the baby then removing it from the mother, Athenodora passed out from the exhaustion and loss of blood, Caius bit down on his wife's neck, he waited a moment to let the venom sink in, but nothing was happening, he kept on biting all over her neck then moving down to her arms, after trying everything to resurrect her nothing was working.
If vampires could cry, Caius would be sobbing, "Athena!" he yelled not giving up on resurrecting her. After moments of biting, Caius was at defeat just as Caius was going to turn and leave he heard Athena weakly say "Take....good care.... Of Charlotte...I love you" she closes her eyes again. He whipped his head around  and went to her side, "Love?" he desperately said, but no response. Caius began to feel resentment towards the child. He exited the room and was called by Carlisle. "Would you want to hold your child?" Carlisle asks, "No. Get that murderous filth away" Caius menacingly said then turned away and walked to the throne room. When the child turned one years old Caius ordered his brothers that the child was to never make contact with him.
.
.
.
Author's NOTE: I'M SORRY I LOGGED OUT MY OTHER ACCOUNT I CANNOT GET BACK IN!
PLEASE REVIEW SO I CAN CONTINUE! Thank You~